NBA thread

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
The guy is Captain Clutch...unfortunately, he's also one of the biggest mouths in the NBA. Had it not been for his unbearable attitude and cockiness, I might have given him respect for his performance in this series...but those two things exist, so the best I can muster up is a nelson laugh in reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

I just read that he's not considering coming back for 15-16.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just read that he's not considering coming back for 15-16.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Guy can't win with dignity...he has to make it seem like he's getting old and he's tired. Give me a break...(here's the link to read the interview)

2015 NBA playoffs -- Paul Pierce of Washington Wizards unsure of playing future after elimination by Atlanta Hawks

...I hope he does retire. It'd be fantastic to watch basketball without his attitude anywhere to be found. Amazing talent, horrible attitude.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I expected them to come out swinging because no team wants to get swept. Still, can they maintain their intensity for the remainder of the game? Even if they win this game, they will lose the series.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Awesome game for the Rockets. Hardin was shooting out of his mind. Steph Curry's fall was terrible, I don't think I've ever seen anything that bad on a basketball court. Unbelievable that he was able to return.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Awesome game for the Rockets. Hardin was shooting out of his mind. Steph Curry's fall was terrible, I don't think I've ever seen anything that bad on a basketball court. Unbelievable that he was able to return.

I agree. That fall was horrible, but he's proven to be a tough kid. Thankfully, he's okay. As for the Rockets, it's only a brief reprieve...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen