NBA thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im also looking forward to this game...power shooter vs. power team leader. Should be a nice shoot out.

I have to say though, while I understand the focus on the Warriors and the Cavs (because of the star power), I think the Hawks are getting very limited love these days when they are truly one of the top playoff teams in the league right now. Guess you can't get high ratings without talking about Lebron every 5sec.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Im also looking forward to this game...power shooter vs. power team leader. Should be a nice shoot out.

I have to say though, while I understand the focus on the Warriors and the Cavs (because of the star power), I think the Hawks are getting very limited love these days when they are truly one of the top playoff teams in the league right now. Guess you can't get high ratings without talking about Lebron every 5sec.

I think that people have little faith that the Hawks are going to be able to make some noise when it really counts. I personally love how they play. But the lack of a true star player puts them at a disadvantage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I love how ESPN is quick to sh*t on the Hawks after losing last night to the Warriors...have they forgotten what happened when they visited Atlanta back in February?

I'm convinced ESPN analysts have the memory of a common gnat...and they do this so they don't have to be held accountable for what they said when they eat crow again...and again...and again.

I take nothing away from Golden State...they played lights out last night, but they also played a Hawks team with three major starters sitting (and Korver being the one that hurts our offense the most). Thankfully, any chance of going to the championship has to go through a healthy Atlanta. We'll see Golden State again...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So I watched this Golden State/NOLA game 3 tonight and the Pelicans ABSOLUTELY IMPLODED...unbelievable melt down at the end with a 20 point lead, let Curry get hot with 3 pointers and lost the game in spectacular fashion. Golden State turned on their game full blast in the last 2min. of regulation and then put the Pelicans to bed in OT. I don't think I've seen a failure like that in a LONNNNNNNNNG time!

GO HAWKS! :)