NBA thread

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
I don't know about the Heat team, but Lebron is unreal. 11 for 14 shooting tonight. And 2 of the 3 shots he missed were from behind the arc. He's shooting almost 60 percent from the field. That's Shaq like.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Seems like a combination of maturing with age and performing better now that he no longer has the pressure of getting a ring(s)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Well, they have a better shot at bringing home a championship than the Falcons....

oh damn...

miley-cyruss-tongue.gif

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, they have a better shot at bringing home a championship than the Falcons....

This season. My Falcons will be back. You can't play top level football when your entire team is degraded by injuries.

The Hawks, on the other hand, are just a bad team that nobody cares about and has management that would just assume sign Walmart greeters than basketball players to wear a jersey.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
This season. My Falcons will be back. You can't play top level football when your entire team is degraded by injuries.

The Hawks, on the other hand, are just a bad team that nobody cares about and has management that would just assume sign Walmart greeters than basketball players to wear a jersey.

My thoughts exactly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Pacers vs Blazers basketball game on ESPN is a straight-up nail biter with a little over 36 seconds left in the game.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice game and Thunder lost to Magic...upset

I saw that. I wasn't able to watch that particular game because of where I live, but I did see the highlights, especially the dunk that sealed the win. Hooray for my hometown Magic. I've been following that team from its inception. I still have the tickets encased in thick plastic that were handed out in their inaugural game back in 1989. Anyway, that was a great win and confidence booster for the Magic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice