NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Derrick Rose cleared to play. I agree with Derrick Rose on this issue. Yes, he's physically cleared to play but if he's not ready mentally, and obviously, he is not, then why push the issue. Besides, his return this late in the season after having not played all season long will not be beneficial to the team, in my opinion. Bring him back next season.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Derrick Rose cleared to play. I agree with Derrick Rose on this issue. Yes, he's physically cleared to play but if he's not ready mentally, and obviously, he is not, then why push the issue. Besides, his return this late in the season after having not played all season long will not be beneficial to the team, in my opinion. Bring him back next season.

Agreed. There is NO upside to playing him now. Only risk further injury and he's the franchise.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Lebron FREAKING James WOW! what a game against the Cavs!

i bet everyone in that building thought it was done when the Cavs were up by 27.. NOPE

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to see this Knicks and thunder match up. This should be a good game

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Kobe is a A$$hole and all but I wouldn't wish a torn Achilles on anybody. My uncle had torn his and it was a long recovery.

Lakers might as well chalk the season up.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Kobe is a A$$hole and all but I wouldn't wish a torn Achilles on anybody. My uncle had torn his and it was a long recovery.

Lakers might as well chalk the season up.

Lakers are good we got howard....
More touches for him and gasol

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lakers are good we got howard....
More touches for him and gasol

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, they are, but the combination of Howard & Gasol will not be enough to overcome at this stage of the season and right after losing the team's leader just before the playoffs begin.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR