How did we get there? I thought we was talking about the possibility of meeting in "THIS YEARS NBA CHAMPIONSHIP". Honestly with as many free agents that will be on the market, we don't have a clue or crystal ball about what's going to happen next year. GO WARRIORS!!!
    Not to mention the Warriors are a Championship Team with and without KD...REMEMBER
    I’m referring to this year’s playoffs. Past the GS ‘Fab Five’ starting lineup, what happens when one or more of them (like KD the other night) aren’t able to start a game, or have to come out and sit for an extended time...
    Milwaukee ain’t Portland!!
    ...FEAR THE 🦌!!!
    ...Mauled by a #34 point Buck...
    05-19-2019 12:58 PM
    I’m referring to this year’s playoffs. Past the GS ‘Fab Five’ starting lineup, what happens when one or more of them (like KD the other night) aren’t able to start a game, or have to come out and sit for an extended time...
    Milwaukee ain’t Portland!!
    ...FEAR THE !!!
    ...Mauled by a #34 point Buck...
    That can be said about any starting 5 on any team. What if "The Freak" goes down, what if I hit the million dollar lottery ....I personally think and watched a GOOD Golden State Warrior bench doing these playoffs.
    05-19-2019 01:15 PM
    That’s okay, they’re only a small market team in the Midwest so no need to give them any credit or chance of actually doing something in the playoffs... They’ll probably go winless in the next 4 games anyways, and lose the series 4-2...
    Or not...
    05-19-2019 01:22 PM
    That’s okay, they’re only a small market team in the Midwest so no need to give them any credit or chance of actually doing something in the playoffs... They’ll probably go winless in the next 4 games anyways, and lose the series 4-2...
    Or not...
    LOL, and again where did that come from. They appear to be a formidable foe for GS this year and could possibly win..."possibly". Golden State hasn't always been a big market team either. I'm also passionate about my favorite sports teams but I give credit where credit is due and TRY not to let my emotions take over in reality...LOL. YES, I wish the Yankees would WIN the World Series every year, however that's not reality...LOL.
    05-19-2019 01:39 PM
    Beating the Milwaukee Bucks will NOT be a cake walk. You can believe that! In fact, it will be beneficial to the Dubs if they show up in Milwaukee and win game 1 because it would instill a little bit of doubt in the Bucks. It would also means that the Bucks would have to go on the road and win one in Oakland. If the Dubs go up 3 to 1, the Bucks will not recover, and if the Bucks go up 3 to 1, the Dubs will not recover.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-19-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-19-2019 01:48 PM
    Break out the broom as the Golden State Warriors sweep the Blazers. Congrats WARRIORS
    05-21-2019 12:16 AM
    Warriors sweep!
    05-21-2019 12:29 AM
    ...and Toronto takes a 3-2 lead in the series. The Greek was GASSED
    05-24-2019 01:47 AM
    ...and Toronto takes a 3-2 lead in the series. The Greek was GASSED
    It is safe to say that the Bucks are in trouble!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-24-2019 07:04 AM
    ....They’ll probably go winless in the next 4 games anyways, and lose the series 4-2...
    Looks like I called it... sad to say...
    I mean it’s par for the course for teams from Wisconsin - college & pros.
    In the last few years the Badgers men’s basketball team lost a national championship, the men’s football team lost a Big Ten Championship (that cost them a spot in the college football playoffs that year), the Brewers lost in the NLCS to the Dodgers... and The Packers have struggled to even make the playoffs. Wisconsin: aka Cleveland North.
    ;-)
    mumfoau, Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    05-24-2019 09:12 AM
    Go ahead and lose to GS so Kawhi can go play with LeBron in LA. Lol
    05-24-2019 09:15 AM
    Go ahead and lose to GS so Kawhi can go play with LeBron in LA. Lol
    Nah, if Toronto wins and makes it to the finals I’d rather see them win it, I’m not a GS fan... Curry - yes, GS - no, so...
    GO RAPTORS!!!
    mumfoau likes this.
    05-24-2019 11:59 AM
    I'm a Bulls fan so.... Lol
    05-24-2019 12:03 PM
    Lets just be honest...the Warriors are getting another ring this season lol.
    05-24-2019 01:04 PM
    I don’t want to jinx them, but it appears to be their destiny and I’m all for it...
    mumfoau, Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    05-24-2019 01:46 PM
    Yep.

Then LeBron and Kawhi will get one next season. Lol
    05-24-2019 02:04 PM
    ...Then LeBron and Kawhi will get one next season. Lol...
    Kawhi to LA, sure...
    to the Clippers...
    ...maybe...
    05-24-2019 03:03 PM
    Congratulations Toronto Raptors NBA Eastern Division Champion . They actually beat the Milwaukee Bucks four games in a row. WOW.
    Just_Me_D, pr1nce and mumfoau like this.
    05-25-2019 11:18 PM
    Congratulations Toronto Raptors NBA Eastern Division Champion . They actually beat the Milwaukee Bucks four games in a row. WOW.
    I know, right? Still, when they took a 3-2 lead, I knew they’d close it out tonight in front of their home crowd. The question now is will they have enough in the tank to dethrone the champs? They swept them in the regular season, but this ain’t the regular season. This is for all the marbles and the Dubs are well rested.
    Spencerdl and mumfoau like this.
    05-25-2019 11:44 PM
    The NBA finals will be awesome. I think the Warriors will win another championship, but I’ll be cheering for Fred VanVleet. I’ve been watching Fred here since he was in high school. He’s a good guy who does a lot for local youth basketball.
    Spencerdl, mumfoau and Just_Me_D like this.
    05-26-2019 12:36 AM
    The NBA finals will be awesome. I think the Warriors will win another championship, but I’ll be cheering for Fred VanVleet. I’ve been watching Fred here since he was in high school. He’s a good guy who does a lot for local youth basketball.
    Yeah, I doubt the Dubs will be denied their three-peat, especially when, in all honesty, they should have won 4 championships in a row and preparing for their 5th....in my opinion, of course...
    mumfoau and Spencerdl like this.
    05-26-2019 09:15 AM
    This should definitely be an interesting NBA Finals!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-26-2019 09:18 AM
    Yeah, I doubt the Dubs will be denied their three-peat, especially when, in all honesty, they should have won 4 championships in a row and preparing for their 5th....in my opinion, of course...
    I agree. I'm also glad Green who in my honest opinion cost them the Championship that year because of his temper has calmed down and is playing some of the best basketball in his career.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-26-2019 09:45 AM
    ...Can Toronto win it all??
    ...Kawhi not...
    ;-)
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-26-2019 03:36 PM
    ...Can Toronto win it all??
    ...Kawhi not...
    ;-)
    They sure can, but I don’t think they will....at least I hope not...
    05-26-2019 03:39 PM
1,313 ... 4445464748 ...