I hate youtube advertisement anybody else agree

BIGPADDY

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi all this thread for everyone that hates YouTube advertisement it is pointless and annoying nobody cares go away LEAVE ME ALONE. >:<

I especially hate those advert that last 30 to minute which you can't skip and those pop up one that you either wait for or click the delete. >:<

Has anyone else feel like throwing out your monitor to that passer bye that happen to get hit. :D

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Then stay off youtube, problem solved. U complain about a FREE site that lets u watch videos without charging u and all u have to do is sit thru a 15-30sec commercial or advertisement?? Hate to see how u act when a commercial comes on tv during ur shows.

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
+1 for Ad Block. I've used it since I bought my laptop and I don't deal with ads ever. Problem solved.

But also understand advertisements is what allows you to even use YouTube. They have to generate revenue to pay for servers somehow...If you enjoy YouTube, putting up with a 15 second advertisement isn't the worst thing they could be doing (charging you to view videos!)

theblackberrier

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
The fact the portal is still running and deliver millions of videos in a matter of seconds FOR FREE is just enough to tolerate and even accept the ads. Besides, monetization is the main incentive for thousands of youtube creators.

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
That's why I watch 90% of the YouTube videos I want to see on my iPhone. No ads. It used to just be a few videos that have ads, but now it's everything. Even watching news clips online, I have to sit through a few minutes of advertisements before I can view a fifteen second news clip I missed last night.

I know they're in the business to make money and I understand that ads generate revenue, but can we please get some relevant ads? If I'm looking at a video for the San Jose Sharks I have no need to see a video about painting a baby's nursery.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Then stay off youtube, problem solved. U complain about a FREE site that lets u watch videos without charging u and all u have to do is sit thru a 15-30sec commercial or advertisement?? Hate to see how u act when a commercial comes on tv during ur shows.

That's why I DVR everything. I don't like 12 minutes of show and the rest commercials during a half hour program.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well...would you pay to use YouTube without ads? $5/month? $10/month? They have to pay for it some how, and to be honest, a 15sec. commercial or a tiny little banner (while inconvenient) is a lot better than pop up ads, smutty side bar and banner ads, and the kind of stuff you see all over the net like Yahoo.com and Weather.com, where your entire screen is taken over by an advertisement that has a tiny, almost impossible to find "Close" button...i mean nothing comes for free, especially when Google sinks their teeth in it...but it could be a lot worse, and the very useful site is still free.

Wikipedia is a stand out example of what it takes to maintain a highly trafficked website without ads...they have to grovel a couple of times per year for donations, and you know companies like Google, Yahoo and AOL arn't going to do that, they'd rather see you grovel to the tune of their in video commercials.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711