My iPhone and or my iPad are the last things that I use at night, first things that I use in the morning, the phone is ALWAYS with me, I check e-mail, Facebook and/or the news at least a few times each hour plus everything else that I use them for. Plus... I can't even watch a full movie without picking up my iPad "just for a minute", and then... 20 minutes later, I tell myself I'm almost done. I walk though the mall looking at my phone, if I'm eating out by myself, I have the phone in my hand (it's a great date, doesn't eat much!).
    10-16-2012 09:16 PM
    I can certainly agree...i don't even really consider my iPhone a "phone" anymore, because it's integrated so much further than that into my life. It functions as technically as it does an entertainment device, and thinking about it, if mine were to break right now, there are so many things that would become a PITA that i can't even imagine it.
    10-16-2012 10:29 PM
    Not me. I do use a MacBook Pro, but for my phone...I got samsunged!!!
    10-16-2012 11:08 PM
    I know this will sounds crazy. I will have my 4S a year now in Nov., and I can honestly say just within the last 3 mths I've become much more productive with my phone, and just a small percentage of my iPad. I use my iPad only for some productivity, it's mostly my phone that I use for things like that because i do share my iPad with my kids, so it's just easier, if I need to do something right at a certain moment I don't have to rip the iPad out of their hands if theyre in the middle of a game or something

But yes, like you, first thing in the a.m. checking the news etc., and last thing in the evening as well using my iPad. I use my phone for other daily things through out the day.
    10-17-2012 07:04 AM
    uh, yeah. DUH
    10-17-2012 08:20 AM
    Don't forget AppleTv..... I drank the Kool-Aid!! I'm all in it.......
    10-18-2012 12:51 AM
    i am lcw, and i have an idevice problem... lol

had every iphone save the 3G... iphone, iphone 3GS, iphone 4, iphone 4S, iphone 5...

macbook pro retina

had ipad 2, now ipad 3

had apple tv 2, now apple tv 3...

might have to get ipad mini... but we'll see...

i'd have a breakdown if i couldn't use my idevices... seriously, i have problems
    10-19-2012 10:05 AM
    i am lcw, and i have an idevice problem... lol

had every iphone save the 3G... iphone, iphone 3GS, iphone 4, iphone 4S, iphone 5...

macbook pro retina

had ipad 2, now ipad 3

had apple tv 2, now apple tv 3...

might have to get ipad mini... but we'll see...

i'd have a breakdown if i couldn't use my idevices... seriously, i have problems
    Maybe you need some iHelp.LOL
    10-19-2012 12:03 PM
    same here. constantly on either my laptop or ipad. same with my husband. and then one night, our internet shut down. For 3 whole weeks. couldn't get the guy to come fix it. And something miraculous happened. a conversation ^^
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-19-2012 08:14 PM
    I agree I idevices ate slowly taking over my life. I will admit for the longest I was an apple hater windows and bb was my life then a couple years ago it happened. My college required me to get a MacBook Pro. I vowed to only use it for school and use my windows laptop for everything else as usual. Somewhere between all that I stopped seeing my windows laptop and often completely forgot about it. I loved the speed of the MacBook or wasn't getting viruses or slowing down. It ran my adobe master suite very well and I had no worries about it crashing! I soon fell in love. Fast forward and I've bought 2 4s and 2 iPhone 5's in the past 3 weeks iPad and iPod coming soon. Apple got it right and the way the ecosystem just goes together from device to device is a beautiful thing. It just works.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-21-2012 07:32 AM
    Thanks to all of these iDevices I can't enjoy an non-Apple product due to it not being as well integrated into my life...

I have my...

iPhone 4S
    iPad 2
    Apple TV
    iPod/iPhone ready head unit in my truck
    docking boombox upstairs
    AirPlay boombox downstairs

It's sad... LOL
    Last edited by mistah_mumford; 10-22-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    10-22-2012 08:59 AM
    Not really. I love my 4S, and I'm sticking with it. No use for an iPad really, I do everything I need to do on the phone.

Tomorrow however, I'm buying some form of a MB Pro 13", depending on what's announced. If they drop the prices on the non-Retina 13's, I'm buying one brand new. Otherwise I'm going to buy a refurbed 13" 2012 2.9Ghz Pro.

I haven't got tablet fever yet.
    10-22-2012 11:04 AM