Which one do you usually use when you have access to both?? I dont remember the last time I used my laptop to access the forums but it was a while ago.
    10-13-2012 07:47 AM
    When I use my 4S, it's always the iMore app, on my iPad I toggle between the app & Safari and then there's times I use my laptop. I love using the iMore app really, but when I need to give someone a "thanks" I have to go through Safari for the main site. This is why I'm hoping when Reene updates the iMore app, that maybe he'll add in a "thank you" option also

I had TapaTalk but ditched it a loooooong time ago. To me it was too buggy at the time, and honestly I only used it to access iMore.
    10-13-2012 09:15 AM
    I use tapatalk on my 4s most of the time. Rarely do I access the site on my laptop or tablets.
    10-13-2012 09:49 AM
    When I use my 4S, it's always the iMore app, on my iPad I toggle between the app & Safari and then there's times I use my laptop. I love using the iMore app really, but when I need to give someone a "thanks" I have to go through Safari for the main site. This is why I'm hoping when Reene updates the iMore app, that maybe he'll add in a "thank you" option also

I had TapaTalk but ditched it a loooooong time ago. To me it was too buggy at the time, and honestly I only used it to access iMore.
    I recently switched back to Tapatalk after they updated it for the ip5, i was having issues typing on the iMore forum app, agree on Tapatalk bugs... Cant wait for the imore apps to be updated
    10-13-2012 09:59 AM
    on my 4S i use Safari or Dolphin (full version - not mobile)

iMore app or Tapatalk seems too disconnected for me
    10-13-2012 10:46 AM
    I've been trying tapatalk and as blink stated it is a little disconnected. But I just paid for it so I use both safari and tapatalk to access the forums.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-19-2012 09:44 AM
    the problem with the imore forum app is that it's not iphone 5 ready yet... as mentioned above, causes typing issues... since the keyboard has dead space below it...

i'm kinda disappointed... leading iphone/ipad website, yet it's apps are STILL not iphone 5 ready... when even the frickin at&t app is updated to iphone 5 screen size, but the imore apps aren't - there is something wrong
    10-19-2012 09:58 AM
    I've not used the iMore app. Does it have push notifications?
    10-22-2012 09:02 AM
    I use both, but now I use the iMore Forums apps more than Tapatalk. As for the website, I will refrain from using it altogether until all of the problems are fixed.
    10-23-2012 04:39 PM
    I use Tapatalk. The iMore app still isn't optimized for the iPhone 5 which is my primary device right now.

10-28-2012 07:16 PM
    I use Tapatalk. The iMore app still isn't optimized for the iPhone 5 which is my primary device right now.

I know, I deleted the imore forum app... and I never access the forum from the website.
    10-29-2012 11:41 PM