Thread notifications...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I believe subscribing to the thread will do that.

I am subscribed. Don't think subscriptions work that way. Didn't get a notification for your response. Also, don't see any notification settings in the app or in notification settings on the iPhone itself.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Go to User CP and then to Edit Options under Setting & Options and change your Default Thread Subscription Mode under Messaging & Notifications

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Actually, when you subscribe to a thread you get a drop down that gives you the option to get email notifications.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I got notified that you replied so it definitely works, but I set it up on the we page not the app. Maybe those options aren't in the app.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Looking at it closer, the first way I told you would subscribe you and send you notifications for every thread you started or replied to. Not sure that's what you want. But when you subscribe (on the website) to an individual thread you can select Notification Type for that thread.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I attempted the settings via the website but have yet to get an email notification. I rarely use my PC for the forums I usually use the mobile app, too bad there wasn't a way for the app to send you a push notification of a reply to a thread...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner