The folks at CrackBerry have issues...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It really must suck to have a device you're so bored with that you spend your time on other sites trashing the iPhone like those guys are doing...

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok it's time for me to break out one of my favorite pictures again! I think both of those articles with what they call "tongue in cheek"

smartphone-truths.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Like I said before (and some disagreed but I still stick by this)...iPhone communities do NOT have the level of hatred towards the other devices that those devices communities have towards the iPhone community. It's actually humorous, we've gone to dinner before with friends, and many times I'll set my iPhone on the table...not for any other reason than to have access to it, and every time someone will make a comment about it and then talk about how great their Android phone is...and how terrible the iPhone is...where I typically just keep to myself about the phones, unless i find one to be pretty cool (like my buddies GSIII he just got).

Ricktye

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't even go there... Just read the replies on this post! Apple fanboys are second to none for running down and hoping for Blackberry's demise. They're stuck with their iPhones and there only enjoyment seems to be running down the other brands. But I suppose that's all in line with the Apple philosophy to try and win at anyone's expense such as their suit of Samsung. What did Apple gain? I mean its not like they aren't selling any phones; they just can't stand the fact that there may be better products out there.....

My 2 cents worth....

R...

It really must suck to have a device you're so bored with that you spend your time on other sites trashing the iPhone like those guys are doing...

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I think it was 100% a joke and to make light of the Apple phenomenon. We all KNOW the world is gonna go crazy tomorrow and there will be crazy lines on the day the thing gets released. Can't the other sites poke a little fun at that?

Most of us these days are multiple device users anyways. I have a BB phone, a BB Tablet, and Android Tablet, and an ipod Touch. I am also giving serious thought to getting an ipad mini, if and WHEN that rumored device gets released.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
what i do find a little odd is Kevin Michaluk is the one who created the post and i know he and Rene joke around a lot too. but he has to know that something like that is bound to start a pissing match like it has grown to be

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
what i do find a little odd is Kevin Michaluk is the one who created the post and i know he and Rene joke around a lot too. but he has to know that something like that is bound to start a pissing match like it has grown to be

This... That's exactly what I was thinking.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com

Bingo, I have nothing to do with Crackberry but I'm sure that's what they were aiming for.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Bingo, I have nothing to do with Crackberry but I'm sure that's what they were aiming for.

If they were aiming for funny, they hit fail. I outgrew that style of humor in what they now call middle school. My respect for CrackBerry is significantly diminished.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I disagree about apple people
Being the most civilized.

Online iCommunities definitely have an air of superiority about them. I've seen people get drilled on these forums if they so much as hint at another OS being to their liking, let alone actually voicing their opinion about it.

While yes, there are a ton of extremely nice people on these boards, I've seen some definite douche bag behavior directed at other people for something as simple as rendering their opinion.

On that note, no one is really right about their OS being the best one, and no OS is the absolute right one. The best one is the one that works best for the individual.

If someone thinks ios is crap, their right to think that. If they think it's awesome, same thing.

While I've not had a good experience with android and will 99% most likely never own one, there are people that love it. I still think my old BB Curve was the best pure messaging/email device I've had yet. Sure the web browsing was terrible, but it never let me down for email/texts/call quality.

Same with WP. I happen to think its pretty cool, innovative and fresh. And I've got friends that think I'm insane because of that. These people have never used one btw. However, I think it's kind of cool.

I've got the 4S and Lumia 900, and prefer things on each over the other phone. At the moment I'm using the 900 more. A few weeks ago, it was the 4S.

Theres nothing wrong with having some
variety. I'm not excited in the least for
tomorrows announcement, but a friend of who works at apple told me tonight that based on a conversation she had with engineer in her dept today, I should be.

So, maybe I will change my mind, maybe not. If I don't, it doesn't mean I should be drilled for it.

People get WAY too worked up about this whole thing!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73