Do you have a favorite restaurant in your area?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping it was a steak house with stripping servers :p

Then you my friend need to try The Diamond Club in Atlanta...they actually have a michelin star chef that cooks amazing steaks while you watch B rate strippers attempt to dance. I've never been there, but my friend had a bachelor party there and said they really enjoyed the steak...but the roast beef was not up to par. :D

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Then you my friend need to try The Diamond Club in Atlanta...they actually have a michelin star chef that cooks amazing steaks while you watch B rate strippers attempt to dance. I've never been there, but my friend had a bachelor party there and said they really enjoyed the steak...but the roast beef was not up to par. :D

LMAO :D :D :D Awesome!

I also see what you did there

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok I am at the Stadium Cafe in Saratoga Springs as I type! I'm chomping down on some sliders and some Saratogo chips! Here is the picture I promised taken 10 minutes or so ago.....

utf-8BU2FyYXRvZ2EgU3ByaW5ncy0yMDEyMDgxOC0wMDAwMi5qcGc.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Recently while on vacation in Ocean City NJ., my family and I went to our usual dining spot "The Clam Bar". They offer great service as well as fantastic seafood. If anyone is in the NJ area I would recommend the Broiled triple combination which includes; Flounder, Scallops, and Shrimp.

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

How about you guys, do you have any favorite restaurants that you frequent? What's good on the menu?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

We were just on OCNJ on Friday. Awesome day.

iPhone.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention this one last week. If ya ever get the chance to visit Dorney Park in Allentown PA., "Coasters" is a nice 50's style diner located inside the park. The food is expensive, but the burgers and fries are well worth it, IMHO.

ad3109e4-4394-632d.jpg

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.