Pre-season Football

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
How does one support the pack AND the jersey giants? Seems like a major conflict of interest...lol.

I'll wait for that explanation before i start in on the Steel City Rapers... :D

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
How does one support the pack AND the jersey giants? Seems like a major conflict of interest...lol.

I don't see supporting two NFC or AFC teams either. One of each, maybe.

Go Broncos!
Hopefully Manning doesn't loose his head.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yep, Andrew Luck looked like a multi season pro out there yesterday. I think the Colts are going to reach the playoffs, for sure.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

LOL!! Giants fan since long ago and with recent move to Green Bay, one must be a Packers fan to "survive"...ha ha! They were quite good last year, but like I said....if they play my Boys, which they did and lost, I'm ok with that and I don't brag outside of my own house!!

Steelers are my hubby's team, so that I can take or leave honestly!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dallas vs Oakland on ESPN. Thus far, Darren McFadden looks good and Palmer looks rejuvenated, unfortunately however, his first throw downfield is picked off. Hopefully, we'll see a great game.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree. Hopefully, the second half will be a bit more entertaining & competitive.

I hope that the Raiders win, but i still can't forgive Leinhart for beating my beloved Notre Dame in 2005, with a big push from Reggie Bush. That play was illegal as hell, and Bush admitted that he pushed him!! I wish that the Raiders had picked Brady Quinn, when they had the chance.:(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal