Yeah, and even though having a rib contusion is a very minor injury, how long before the next "bigger" injury comes along and knocks him out of a few more games? Just like Mcnabb, I think it's time to bid Vic a fine fair well and move on.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    I know. They were showing a chart were he had all his injuries at on his body in his career on my local news station. Dude has had all kinda injuries.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    08-21-2012 05:51 PM
    Vick is going to be down off and on this season...and that is terrible news for a franchise that put all their eggs in the mighty Vick basket. They should have made a run for one of the QB's that was on the market over the last couple of years and left Vick alone...Vick would make someone an incredible back up Red-Zone QB, he would be an absolute STUD in that scenario, but as a starter, the Eagles are in trouble.
    08-23-2012 09:07 PM
    I'm ready for some games that count!
    08-28-2012 01:26 AM
    I'm ready for some games that count!
    Next week, you will get your wish, my friend ... GOD willing!
    08-28-2012 08:46 AM
    This year is going to be strange for me - my team is the Broncos. New/old quarterback and a whole different look.
    08-28-2012 11:51 PM
    This year is going to be strange for me - my team is the Broncos. New/old quarterback and a whole different look.
    The pre-season has not painted a pretty picture, even if you filter out the typical pre-season BS and focus on the fundamentals that are supposed to be on display. Peyton looks out of place, the receiving core look like deer in headlights, the defense looks sketchy...I'm not sure what I was expecting out of them this season, i think putting a championship cloud over the heads of them is a bit premature...but i do feel that the caliber player that everyone was built up to know Peyton as should be able to rise to any occasion, we just haven't seen it yet.
    08-29-2012 07:46 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD