Pre-season Football

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Football season is upon us and I'm ecstatic about it. Currently, I'm watching the Packers vs Chargers preseason game on ESPN via my iPad's WatchESPN app.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy football season is here. Watching my two fav teams eagles vs steelers!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
(off topic) does anyone here follow Tony Gonzalez on Twitter? it's pretty comical to say the least. i am really questioning if it really is him. most of his tweets are so robotic or spam like that it makes it difficult to accept it is indeed him. AND he really does not interact with his fans, which i think is important in this day & age

i met the guy at KCI when he was playing for the chiefs and was really nice. we talked about Laker playoff basketball (at the time) and how i was from Cali as well (yippee i know) oh well, i'll keep trying i guess lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
(off topic) does anyone here follow Tony Gonzalez on Twitter? it's pretty comical to say the least. i am really questioning if it really is him. most of his tweets are so robotic or spam like that it makes it difficult to accept it is indeed him. AND he really does not interact with his fans, which i think is important in this day & age

i met the guy at KCI when he was playing for the chiefs and was really nice. we talked about Laker playoff basketball (at the time) and how i was from Cali as well (yippee i know) oh well, i'll keep trying i guess lol

I don't follow any athletes/entertainment celebrities with the exception of ESPN's J. Adande on my secondary Twitter account which I hardly ever pay attention to. As for meeting & talking to celebrities, I used to do that all the time. In Orlando, it was not uncommon to see a celebrity of some sort & I can't tell you how many I've run into various singers, athletes, actors & actresses, etcetera, at a popular hole-in-the-wall dining establishment. Here in the Triad area of NC, however, I don't see and have yet to see any.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It is definitely his twitter...he's a bit weird. He was on a local morning show and they were asking him about this "detached" character he has, and he just said he doesn't have much time for anything outside of football and his family, so he doesn't get too caught up in interaction (which is not surprising, given his age, most of his generation look at facebook and twitter as useless as a whole).

I met him at a dinner event the falcons had with local P.D. for the DARE program, and he was very nice and well spoken, so i doubt it has much with a non-desire to reach out, he probably just literally has no time to do so (unlike many of the young generation who have too much time on their hands and it gets them in trouble).

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
eagles.gif

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Tough one with Trent going down...and they made such a mistake picking up Colt as early as they did when they drafted him, he's been such a bust.

They also lost Gocong for the season. Taylor is out till who knows when. Fujita got suspended. Haden probably will be suspended.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Monday night, my Raiders play the Arlington Cowboys. This should be a good test. I'm sure that Alzado & Matuszak are watching from above...or maybe below? GO SILVER & BLACK!!!!:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen