ISP's Spying for Piracy?

samthelegoman1

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone heard about this? Apparently, starting July 12th (2days ago), your Internet Service Provider will keep a list of what sites you go on and what you download and torrent and has the ability to send that information to the copyright holders of that information. They'll even threaten to slow and throttle your Internet connection if you are a repeat "offender".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a link to where you got this information from? If so, do you mind sharing it?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Comcast get's a big eye full of nothing with a VPN (as do all other ISP's)...I'm telling you guys, if you want to share P2P, research and buy into a VPN.

Luis Angulo

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Well...eventually that is gonna happen ?????? but the solution is already in our hands: VPN's! But are they really going to control EVERY torrent download in EVERY country of the world? I don't think so. Probably they could find out how much stuff you download and try to "ban" your connection if you have a huge volume of data downloaded. ..but it's just a theory...

Luis Angulo

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Well...eventually that is gonna happen 😕 but the solution is already in our hands: VPN's! But are they really going to control EVERY torrent download in EVERY country of the world? I don't think so. Probably they could find out how much stuff you download and try to "ban" your connection if you have a huge volume of data downloaded. ..but it's just a theory...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro