College Football

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Are you ready for some football!!!!!!!! I feel bad for Penn State. :( I never actually went there, BUT when I was applying to colleges in the early 80ies I was accepted there, but ended up going to Temple instead. OBVIOUSLY I didn't go for the sports program. (Actually Temple had/has a pretty good BB program, expecially under the now retired John Chaney)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am more than ready, my friend. As a matter of fact, I need to access the ESPN and CBS college football ringtones on of my Apple TimeCapsule and install them on my iPhone in preparation. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Woo Pig! Go Arkansas. Alabama and LSU are coming to the Hill to play. Those were the only two blemishes on our record last year.

Kinda nervous about the fact our coach was fired after crashing his motorcycle with his mistress on board. Whoops...

We've got in interim coach now, but no announcement has been made about a full time coach.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

new coaching staff - new attitude - i'm ready!

2yo2wep.jpg

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, this will be the year the "U" return to prominence. The talent is there year after year, but the pieces don't seem to quite fit. Know what I mean?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
growing up in So Cal i always rooted for USC not UCLA booo!

I was born and raised in LA before moving to LV 13 years ago. I am a die hard Trojans fan. I don't miss a game on TV or anything. Actually, I don't miss a snap. I try and make a trip to the Coli for 1 game a year.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All in good fun. Remember this?
Click to view quoted image
:p

I don't have home Internet service and won't have it until July 10th & for some reason, I am unable to view the attachment via Tapatalk and mobile Safari. Whatever it is, I know I'll be moved to respond...(laughing)...and, of course, this is all in good fun, my friend. :D

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Whenever College Football Preview is on ESPN, I'm there. I can NOT wait for college football!!!

VOLS!!!!!

And then, you know what comes next, right? College hoops, baby!!!

TAR HEELS!!!!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I was born and raised in LA before moving to LV 13 years ago. I am a die hard Trojans fan. I don't miss a game on TV or anything. Actually, I don't miss a snap. I try and make a trip to the Coli for 1 game a year.

i really thought Matt Leinart would do better but it goes to show how different the NFL is

i like Reggie Bush and very glad he left the Saints

Mark Sanchez has exceeded my expectations

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i really thought Matt Leinart would do better but it goes to show how different the NFL is

i like Reggie Bush and very glad he left the Saints

Mark Sanchez has exceeded my expectations

I hate Reggie Bush. He is the cause of the 2 year bowl ban and now 3 years of scholarship reduction. As far as I am concerned, he can go jump off a bridge. :eek:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate Reggie Bush. He is the cause of the 2 year bowl ban and now 3 years of scholarship reduction. As far as I am concerned, he can go jump off a bridge. :eek:

Don't hold back, Garz. Say what you really mean...(laughing)....;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox