anyone following the Zimmerman circus?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I never said that Trayvon had a gun. You don't need a gun to be intimidating.
Well, please explain to me exactly "how" he was intimidating because I just don't get it, sorry. Let's remember that it was Zimmerman who did the pursuing and not the other way around. If Zimmerman had done as he was told to do and waited for the police to arrive he would not be in the situation that he's in right now.

There you go again, assuming that Trayvon was innocent, because that's the way that the media portrayed him. The Police said that the marks on Zimmerman were consistent with somebody who was trying to defend himself. Why do you take the media's side, over that of a Police Surgeon? Don't even tell me that you buy into Rev. Al Sharpton's theory. Check the records of a case from N.Y. Tawana Brawley lied about being beaten and raped by N.Y.C Police Officers. Sharpton and his gang, whipped up a public frenzy against those officers and their families, until it was unsafe for them to stay in the state. Later, Tawana admitted that she made the whole thing up, and the officers were cleared. However, there was never, and still hasn't been an apology from Sharpton.
Oh, please! I don't like, watch, or listen to any of the crap that ever comes out of that dudes mouth. I know you don't know me, but I'm a hard headed Irish woman who has always formed my own opinions about things and I stand firmly by them too. I''m not one who is influenced by others, trust me. ;)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I know you don't know me, but I'm a hard headed Irish woman who has always formed my own opinions about things and I stand firmly by them too. I''m not one who is influenced by others, trust me. ;)

Yet somehow you seem to parrot the establishment media meme on this story... :confused:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Trayvon is pure as wind driven Christmas snow and as innocent as a spring lamb... go find and read Travon's twitter feed(s). They're out there. And just why was he visiting his father? He was suspended from school. Had a history of prior suspension. Trayvon is not the paragon of virtue and innocence the media picture painted. The media is driving the innocence meme and you've swallowed it.... hook, line, and sinker. Just look at pictures of the two main actors used by the media... Trayvons first pictures released were of a much younger Trayvon, all designed to drive the media's meme... while pictures of Zimmerman were not contemporary to his present appearance either, and paint a far more sinister appearance... and don't get me started on NBC News and their total hatchet-job edit of 911 tapes that completely changed the context, and portrayed Zimmerman in a completely false light.
So being Suspended from school makes Trayvon a thug, or a really bad kid, or guilty even? WOW, I better not ever find myself on the wrong side of the law then or I'll be convicted without ever having a trial, because I was suspended from school more times then I can ever remember during my teen years. Being suspended from school doesn't make you guilty. Also, about Trayvons twitter feeds, I'm not convinced that would make him guilty either. Stupid and a show off maybe. He could have just been showing off and trying to be someone online who he really wasn't. Some kids do this all the time. If he had of lived hopefully he would have grown out of this type of behavior.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, please explain to me exactly "how" he was intimidating because I just don't get it, sorry. Let's remember that it was Zimmerman who did the pursuing and not the other way around. If Zimmerman had done as he was told to do and waited for the police to arrive he would not be in the situation that he's in right now.

Oh, please! I don't like, watch, or listen to any of the crap that ever comes out of that dudes mouth. I know you don't know me, but I'm a hard headed Irish woman who has always formed my own opinions about things and I stand firmly by them too. I''m not one who is influenced by others, trust me. ;)

Well, i'm a very hard headed Irish man, who was brought up to respect the Police and Law Enforcement. Zimmerman must have suspected something, or he wouldn't have followed Trayvon. Now, as far as intimidation goes, you just have to act tough and swagger. I was raised in a tough section of Brooklyn, N.Y., and had to learn how to use my fists at an early age. I know all about intimidation. An Irish kid, in an Italian neighborhood, has to learn fast...and i did.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yet somehow you seem to parrot the establishment media meme on this story... :confused:
Oh, you're right, perhaps I should also buy into the whole "poor Mr. innocent Zimmerman" crap that everyone else seems to have bought into. :p

Sorry, but it ain't gonna happen. To me Zimmerman is a man who wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit him on the ass. Case in point, he LIED about his finances to get a lower bail. That puts a question in my mind right there. What else is this guy not telling the truth about?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No, it doesn't. However, he certainly is not the angel the media has made him out to be. The media is telling a very slanted story.

Don't forget if it wasn't for the media you wouldn't have known about the suspensions in the first place. So the media can't be painting that rosy of a picture. ;)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, i'm a very hard headed Irish man, who was brought up to respect the Police and Law Enforcement. Zimmerman must have suspected something, or he wouldn't have followed Trayvon. Now, as far as intimidation goes, you just have to act tough and swagger. I was raised in a tough section of Brooklyn, N.Y., and had to learn how to use my fists at an early age. I know all about intimidation. An Irish kid, in an Italian neighborhood, has to learn fast...and i did.
Zimmerman wasn't a cop, though. Therefore he should of backed off like he was told to do, instead of playing vigilante. I don't think a swagger walk is intimidating. I'm certainly not going to run and hide because of the way a person walks.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Zimmerman wasn't a cop, though. Therefore he should of backed off like he was told to do, instead of playing vigilante. I don't think a swagger walk is intimidating. I'm certainly not going to run and hide because of the way a person walks.

It's not just the walk. It's also the "in your face" attitude, to try and get you to back down or back away. I never said that Zimmerman was a cop. Whatever neighborhood watch training he had, or didn't have, is immaterial now. He suspected something, or he wouldn't have followed Trayvon. The 911 operator may very well have told him not to pursue, but i believe that his "gut instinct" kicked in, and he went with it. Regardless, i truly believe that when Trayvon realized that Zimmerman was on to him, he jumped Zimmerman, knocked him to the ground, and started beating on him. I also believe that Zimmerman acted in self defense, because he feared for his life. Even though Trayvon was younger than Zimmerman, he was also a lot bigger (another factor in intimidation).

As far as Zimmerman lying to get lower bail, i don't know if he had access to those web-site funds. Anyway, don't tell me that you never heard of someone lying to a judge. I don't believe that you're THAT naive.:rolleyes:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Who said Zimmerman asked Trayvon to do anything? Remember, all we're hearing is Zimmermans side of the story.

No, actually we're hearing the side of the story that the media is spoon feeding us. We're hearing a sensationalized version of what happened, which is making Zimmerman look guilty before he even has had his day in court. Maybe he woke up that morning and decided to shoot the first kid in a hoodie. Maybe Zimmerman has something against Skittles. The media is feeding us what they want us to hear so we'll get fired up.

No, it doesn't. However, he certainly is not the angel the media has made him out to be. The media is telling a very slanted story.

Wasn't Zimmerman's photo the one from several years ago when he was arrested for something? They have yet to show him as the businessman he was. The only photo I've ever seen of him was a mug shot from an arrest - thereby making him out to be a low life jackwagon who goes around shooting kids with Skittles.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
The only thing that needs to be argued here is whether Trayvon attacked GZimm or not. If he attacked him, then the shooting was justified. If not, then GZimm is guilty. The best way to tell that is of GZimm had the wounds on his body as described. Photos and evidence show he had wounds to the face. That basically proves he was attacked. That gives him the authority to use any means necessary to protect himself under the stand your ground laws. He will be judged not guilty before long and be a free man.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that needs to be argued here is whether Trayvon attacked GZimm or not. If he attacked him, then the shooting was justified. If not, then GZimm is guilty. The best way to tell that is of GZimm had the wounds on his body as described. Photos and evidence show he had wounds to the face. That basically proves he was attacked. That gives him the authority to use any means necessary to protect himself under the stand your ground laws. He will be judged not guilty before long and be a free man.

According to the Police Surgeon, Zimmerman's wounds were consistent with someone who was held down on a hard surface, and beaten severely about the head and shoulders. Trayvon's wounds (to his fists), were consistent with someone who did the beating. Once again, i do feel sorry for Trayvon's family, but not for him. He was a punk, and maybe they knew it, but they couldn't turn his life around.:(

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^ I'll just wait to see what comes out in the court room as I am not convinced that it actually went down that way since Zimmerman's story hasn't been a consistent one from the start. I can't feel sorry for a guy who purposely went after someone when he was outright told to stay back. However, I do not think it's right and do feel bad that Zimmerman and his family have been receiving death threats, that is just wrong....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
^ I'll just wait to see what comes out in the court room as I am not convinced that it actually went down that way since Zimmerman's story hasn't been a consistent one from the start. I can't feel sorry for a guy who purposely went after someone when he was outright told to stay back. However, I do not think it's right and do feel bad that Zimmerman and his family have been receiving death threats, that is just wrong....

That's the thing. He was never told to stay back. He was advised by 911 that following was not required, but never ordered by a police officer to stop. As a neighborhood watch volunteer, it's his responsibility to watch the neighborhood for suspicious behavior, track that behavior, and report to the police. He did all these things and whether treyvon beat him badly or just punched him, GZimm had every right by the law to shoot him. End of story. I don't even see why there is a trial.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

O.K., fair enough. However, let's see if we can find a prosecuter who has the guts to indict Al Sharpton, for inciting a riot. This bigot always manages to show up, and do his best to whip people into a frenzy, and it's all for the media attention.:mad:

Reactions: GingerSnapsBack

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
That's the thing. He was never told to stay back. He was advised by 911 that following was not required, but never ordered by a police officer to stop. As a neighborhood watch volunteer, it's his responsibility to watch the neighborhood for suspicious behavior, track that behavior, and report to the police. He did all these things and whether treyvon beat him badly or just punched him, GZimm had every right by the law to shoot him. End of story. I don't even see why there is a trial.

Again, I do not agree, based on the fact that Zimmerman was a self appointed watchman who did not have a right to carry a gun. If someone came after me with a gun you can bet I'm going to use every means possible to protect myself which is what I and many others think that Trayvon was doing that night. Don't forget about the woman who heard Trayvon begging for his life just before the shots rang out.

The manual, from the National Neighborhood Watch Program, states: "It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers, and they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles. They should also be cautioned to alert police or deputies when encountering strange activity. Members should never confront suspicious persons who could be armed and dangerous." http://gma.yahoo.com/neighborhood-w...d-neighborhood-watch-201122254--abc-news.html

He is NOT a cop and therefore should not have acted like one that night. He is the one who put himself in the situation that he is in now and absolutely there should be a trial since he did MURDER someone.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
O.K., fair enough. However, let's see if we can find a prosecuter who has the guts to indict Al Sharpton, for inciting a riot. This bigot always manages to show up, and do his best to whip people into a frenzy, and it's all for the media attention.:mad:

Now this is something I do agree with. :D I'm tired of this loudmouth myself. To me this guy is nothing but a troll.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Again, I do not agree, based on the fact that Zimmerman was a self appointed watchman who did not have a right to carry a gun. If someone came after me with a gun you can bet I'm going to use every means possible to protect myself which is what I and many others think that Trayvon was doing that night. Don't forget about the woman who heard Trayvon begging for his life just before the shots rang out.

The manual, from the National Neighborhood Watch Program, states: "It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers, and they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles. They should also be cautioned to alert police or deputies when encountering strange activity. Members should never confront suspicious persons who could be armed and dangerous." http://gma.yahoo.com/neighborhood-w...d-neighborhood-watch-201122254--abc-news.html

He is NOT a cop and therefore should not have acted like one that night. He is the one who put himself in the situation that he is in now and absolutely there should be a trial since he did MURDER someone.

Yes, as a watchman he was not licensed to carry. However, he has a personal license that allows him to carry. He alerted the police and he did not follow a vehicle. He was monitoring a suspicious person in the neighborhood.

The stand your ground laws specifically state that if you feel "in imminent danger" you have the right to "defend yourself with any necessary force, up to and including deadly force." Whether he was out on business or not, if someone touches him he has the right to fire. So if Trayvon even so much as layed a hand on him, he has the right to shoot.

And he never confronted him. He was following him on the neighborhood sidewalks until he was approached by Trayvon. If he wasn't looking for trouble then he should not have been walking in a hoodie in a fenced neighborhood.

Last edited:

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, as a watchman he was not licensed to carry. However, he has a personal license that allows him to carry. He alerted the police and he did not follow a vehicle. He was monitoring a suspicious person in the neighborhood.

The stand your ground laws specifically state that if you feel "in imminent danger" you have the right to "defend yourself with any necessary force, up to and including deadly force." Whether he was out on business or not, if someone touches him he has the right to fire. So if Trayvon even so much as layed a hand on him, he has the right to shoot.

And he never confronted him. He was following him on the neighborhood sidewalks until he was approached by Trayvon. If he wasn't looking for trouble then he should not have been walking in a hoodie in a fenced neighborhood.

I have an issue with your last sentence. It shouldn't matter what a person is wearing. That is akin to saying if a young woman is not looking for someone to assault her she shouldn't wear revealing clothing. I think that is completely unreasonable. As I'm not familiar with the stand your ground laws, I may be missing something but if you follow someone and it escalates into an altercation that should not give you the right to do whatever you please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I vote we let the court system work it out. One way or another it will get resolved and justice as it is, will be served. We will never know the truth but that is our system... I just hope no innocent people get hurt after the outcome whatever it is.