How do you take your coffee?

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Love it. I have to admit though, I didn't expect so many black coffee drinkers.

I used to spike it with sugar to the point of having a coffee syrup. Haven't since I couldn't while camping with the Scouts - needed to travel light and stay on my toes. :D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I guess I'm the only Twin Peaks fan here! Now THAT was a show! FBI Agent Dale Cooper always took his coffee black as midnight on a moonless night! Before Lost, and Alcatraz, there was Twin Peaks! Speaking of Alcatraz anyone think we'll get a 2nd season?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm the only Twin Peaks fan here! Now THAT was a show! FBI Agent Dale Cooper always took his coffee black as midnight on a moonless night! Before Lost, and Alcatraz, there was Twin Peaks! Speaking of Alcatraz anyone think we'll get a 2nd season?

I'm not sure, but I am looking forward to this season of "Falling Skies" on TNT which premieres on June 17th.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of coffee, I'm enjoying a nice hot cup at this very moment. My wife and I enjoyed a nice dinner at a nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant and I got a cup of coffee to go. Simply delicious. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll take some coffee any way you serve it! Hot, cold, cold that was originally hot, flavored, plain, milk, cream, sugar, black... You name it, I'll drink it haha! Coffee was my first true love (right next to my iPhone)! I love a bold cup that's not overly acidic.

Especially love an iced coffee in the summer and a nice latte during the colder months!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
In the summer I prefer it iced with some vanilla creamer. In the cooler months, I'll have it hot with a touch of sugar and some skim milk.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll take some coffee any way you serve it! Hot, cold, cold that was originally hot, flavored, plain, milk, cream, sugar, black... You name it, I'll drink it haha! Coffee was my first true love (right next to my iPhone)! I love a bold cup that's not overly acidic.

Especially love an iced coffee in the summer and a nice latte during the colder months!

(laughing)...I hear you, my friend. Believe it or not, but I just finished drinking a medium cup of delicious hot coffee from a nearby Dunkin' Donut shop. I ended up having a late morning exercise run because I was watching the U.S. men's Olympic basketball team play France via my iPad and didn't have my usual morning cup. Anyway, my body was like, "you'd better hurry up and give me my coffee fix before I have you banging your head on the wall!". With a mental threat like that, I had to comply....lol

Just Me, D
(iPad 2)

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Dang, now I want some iced espresso lol! I'm on a road trip to the coast so I'm gonna have to take a chance on one of these drive through coffee shacks....:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow I love Dutch Bros! At least the double chocolate mocha's...

I travel a bit for work and I am always presently surprised when the hotel rooms have a single serve coffee maker in them. Not the glass pot type but the Kuereg type. Nice "instant" coffee.

I have the Mr. Coffee version of the Keurig and love it.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I went to school with the original "Bros" back in the day....in fact, I used to supply the twenty or so stands in my area with pastries :)

Cheers

Cool! It just happens that I am "closely associated" with the bakery that supplies our local Dutch Bros.

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
No matter what brand I have, whether its ground or instant, I take it straight black. I love the flavor of a pure coffee. You can mask a poor quality of coffee with creamer and sugar and sometimes I see why its needed. Good coffee, though, good coffee taste AMAZING just straight black. I used to take mine with evaporated milk and sugar, grew up drinking it like that, not until I was about 23 or 24 did I start drinking it black. That's just how I like it. Don't get me wrong, every once in awhile I will have it all creamy and sugary, or if I want a little "snack" coffee I will go to a coffee shop and get a some kind of flavor frappe or latte, but day-to-day grind is nothing but pure.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No matter what brand I have, whether its ground or instant, I take it straight black. I love the flavor of a pure coffee. You can mask a poor quality of coffee with creamer and sugar and sometimes I see why its needed. Good coffee, though, good coffee taste AMAZING just straight black. I used to take mine with evaporated milk and sugar, grew up drinking it like that, not until I was about 23 or 24 did I start drinking it black. That's just how I like it. Don't get me wrong, every once in awhile I will have it all creamy and sugary, or if I want a little "snack" coffee I will go to a coffee shop and get a some kind of flavor frappe or latte, but day-to-day grind is nothing but pure.

Although I have and sometimes do drink it straight black, I'm not a fan of it. It's tolerable until it starts to cool and then it's downright disgusting...lol

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods