How do you take your coffee?

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm a coffee lover and I'm betting a lot of you are too. How about sharing our preferred method of caffeine consumption?

I like two shots of high quality dark roast espresso. When it is hot out I pour it over ice....otherwise I add just a dash of hot water :)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My local non-chain coffee shop has something they call a 'white' coffee... a couple espresso shots of that into some steamed half-n-half and a bit of white chocolate... oh my. Take that and blend with ice for a cold treat.

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My local non-chain coffee shop has something they call a 'white' coffee... a couple espresso shots of that into some steamed half-n-half and a bit of white chocolate... oh my. Take that and blend with ice for a cold treat.

Nice! Sounds like a blended white chocolate breve. Local non-chain coffee shops (especially those coffee artists that really care) are my fav.

Cheers

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I thoroughly enjoy a Starbucks Sumatra blend from my Keurig with just a dash of half & half. If I'm not able to that, give me a Tim Horton's!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Black and strong... in a cup (preference: Tully's Kona blend in my Cuisinart k-cup brewer)...

When I'm going 'cold' it's the Kona with a shot of cream over crushed ice...

never any sweetener (I'm plenty sweet already) :)

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
@Fausty82 I was in Kona a couple of months ago. I had some superb local artisan coffee right off the farm! Not cheap though....in fact, I think you can buy Kona coffee for less on the mainland.

Cheers

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like my coffee freshly brewed, not too strong and with cream and a little sugar/sweetener.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Cool. What flavor Coffeemate? My girlfriend is addicted (like puts it in her oatmeal addicted) to the French Vanilla flavor.

Just the regular powdered stuff. I'm not really liking flavored creamers, but I think liquid creamer of any kind ruins a good cup of Starbucks Sumatra. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Black as midnight on a moonless night (1 dollar to the first person who catches the reference - WITHOUT googling it)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I am capable of drinking coffee and have only had it a handful of times in my entire life. Other than that, I avoid it because I just don't need it. However I absolutely love the smell of going to a coffee store that sells the beans. We used to have a store in one of our malls that only sold the beans and would maybe brew a little bit. I made it a point to stop by there each time I was in that mall just to smell it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I drink a 10 oz cup of Starbucks extra bold French roast coffee every morning and I'm good to go all day. I used to drink at least 40 oz a day but have cut way back.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods