NBA Playoffs 2012

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
2 things:

1) with every ounce of my body i dislike the Lakers. for real

2) Go HEAT. yes, i like LBJ too. haters are very welcome but the guy can ball, straight UP!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
2 things:

1) with every ounce of my body i dislike the Lakers. for real

2) Go HEAT. yes, i like LBJ too. haters are very welcome but the guy can ball, straight UP!

I'm a Laker fan and have been since the 70's, but they are not my favorite team. Furthermore, it is unlikely that they will defeat OKC and advance to the conference finals to face Spurs. As for LBJ, there is no denying his basketball skills and like Jordan, he is good for the NBA.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Being from Boston, I too hate the lakers. And Kobe but only because he is a stone cold killer! He seriously gives me ulcers! When I think about lebron i think, "yeah he's great" but when I think about kobe, I HIDE UNDER MY COVERS!!!!
I think it's gonna be the spurs from the west in 5 an the celtics from the east in 6 and the spurs in the finals in 6

dino195

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
And OKC advances.

I think the series between OKC and the Spurs is going the be the real games to watch. They are the best two teams in the NBA this year. Being that I live in Oklahoma now and I am a Thunder fan, it would be hard for me to pull for them in the event they play the Celtics. I have been a die hard Celts fan since the early 80's...

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Ron Artest (I refuse to call him something he is not) has surpassed KG as the dirtiest NBA player in history. First tries to take off Perkins face, acting like he was going for the ball. Then after a clean foul, he shoves Sefolosha. Other incidents that I noticed, but those stuck out.

Reactions: gdasilva

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I can think of the Monster Elbow that he gave trying to play it off as an accident and saying he was hyped up after the dunk and didn't mean to throw it. Dude look like a sniper going for a HEADSHOT!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Being from Boston you know who I'm rooting for lol. honestly and it was said by him in the beginning of the playoffs Lebron does NOT! want to face us lol :) but truthfully I cannot wait for the SAS and OKC thats going to be an epic showdown.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
As a long time cavs fan I really dislike lebron (even though I'm over him leaving cleveland) and the heat. Not a huge lakers fan either, kobe is a solid player but i don't support rapists. I'm hoping OKC wins it all, durant is one of my favorite players. boston won't win, they have no heart

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
sixers_logo.jpg

acecommander

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
The true finals are being played now......Spurs vs. Thunder.

Can't see Boston or Miami beating either one of these West Conference teams in a 7 game series.

Really hope to see San Antonio advance and play the Celtics. Game 6 and 7 would probably be played from wheelchairs, but it would be a better match up than the Heat.

Lebron should have taken some lessons from Timmy about loyalty, humility, and commitment.

Predictions:

Western Conference Finals - Spurs in 6.
Eastern Conference Finals - Heat in 5.

Finals - Spurs in 4.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
So much for those predictions!!!!!! Hey who ever thought the Kings would win the Stanley Cup? Or be on the verge of it?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR