Hey yall aka hey from the Peach State

TNTPW

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
First time posting and viewing of the site. I found it through Crackberry. Over the last 2 years I have owned 4 blackberries and 3 droids. I previously owned an itouch and loved it so this move to ios has not been bad at all. 4 weeks ago I purchased an Ipad2 and last Thursday I purchased an Iphone 4s. I look forward to spending time here and learning more about my new devices.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to iOS and iMore. Lots of helpful info around these parts. Ask away and we'll have an answer =)

TNTPW

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
First thing I got to ask is what does everyone use for phone navigation? I miss my droid google navigator but me getting my emails are more important than voice turn by turn but if I can have both that would be great. I wouldn't get my business emails with my droids and that was a big issue with me.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I don't use the iPhone for navigation... I do use it at times for public transportation routes, if I'm not driving.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Nice!! Welcome. I was also a heavy android and blackberry user. This is the first time I haven't switched between devices. I'm sure you'll be happy.

I was a developer that got tired of developing.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
First thing I got to ask is what does everyone use for phone navigation? I miss my droid google navigator but me getting my emails are more important than voice turn by turn but if I can have both that would be great. I wouldn't get my business emails with my droids and that was a big issue with me.

I don't use my phone for navigation, as in a dedicated navigation app. If I need help, I just use the map app and figure out where I am and how to get where I want to go...

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I use the MapQuest 4 Mobile app, it's free and works pretty well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I welcome you from your neighboring Sunshine State. Don't hesitate to ask for assistance regarding your i-device because there are plenty of fantastic people who are willing and capable of assisting you. Take care and enjoy your day. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
There is tons of apps for turn by turn or if u just want to know a route I use the stock maps app ..

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro