Is it me??? Or are iPhones everywhere now???

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Out and about I mostly see iPhones. Especially at Disneyland. At work though not as much. The executives all have iPhones but lower level I see company issued BBs about 50%, Androids and text messaging phones. I'm starting to see more iPhones but not very many. Lots of text messaging phones though.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
All of the doctors at my Hospital now have iPhones. There was one hold out in the ER, but he finally ditched his Blackberry for the iPhone 4S. I think our IT dept. had a lot to do with that. There are a lot of good programs that are offered to the Docs on their iPhones that make their job a little easier.

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

IT here quit supporting BB. No one uses them anymore. Now it's iPhone or Android.

I use a lot of medical coding apps on my iPhone and I know several of the docs and CRNAs I work with have ASA apps on theirs.

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll tell you what, I DO see iPads everywhere. When I see a tablet it's usually an iPad! See a fair amount of kindles too, both the KF AND the old school one.

That's a good point. I've yet to see any other tablet in public that wasn't an iPad. I haven't even seen a Kindle Fire.

Also, in response to an earlier comment, I have yet to see a Windows Phone in public... Not even once. They're just absolutely nonexistent around here. I'll see the occasional Blackberry, hell, I'll even see the occasional Palm Pre and Pixi... Have never seen a Windows Phone... Not once... Ever. Lol.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I see just about everything in my area.
Blavkberrys, androids, iPhones, even the occasional windows.
Don't see very many palms anymore. Wonder why :p

As far as tablets go its either kindle fire or iPad. I've seen a single touchpad, buddy at work had one, traded it for some beats.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
That's a good point. I've yet to see any other tablet in public that wasn't an iPad. I haven't even seen a Kindle Fire.

Also, in response to an earlier comment, I have yet to see a Windows Phone in public... Not even once. They're just absolutely nonexistent around here. I'll see the occasional Blackberry, hell, I'll even see the occasional Palm Pre and Pixi... Have never seen a Windows Phone... Not once... Ever. Lol.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
Nice people do not play with Windows Phones in public.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen