Personal favour - I'm trying to win a contest for a spa day

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi iMore people,

I have entered a contest to win a spa day for my sister and I, at a local Spa in my area. I'm currently in 1st place and am hoping to gain an even bigger lead, so I'm pulling out all the stops and hoping my friends here in the imore forums could help me.

It's a contest on facebook, where to win people have to "like" my photo. That is all, no friending required. If any of you are willing to help a fellow imore/iphone sister out, I would much appreciate it, to vote, simply click the photo and click "like" on the photo!! It's a photo of my sister and I at the wedding at that particular spa, where the contest is being held.

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9848976742.460473.362399566741&type=1&theater

Cheers Kristy_Lyn

Contest closes April 13th, so please please please if you have a facebook account help me out!! Also leave behind a message in this thread so I can "thank" you :)

Last edited:

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
yvw :D hope you girls have a great time bonding together:)

and hey, let us know how great the spa day was so the rest of us can be jealous -- LOL :)

HAHAHA will do, I will be checking the forums from my iPhone while enjoying a manicure, hopefully!! :)

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm up to 235 votes now, I've gained an 80 vote lead over 2nd place, seems like some imore people are helping without getting recognition! Remember if you vote for me post a comment here, so I can "thank" your comment! :)

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
so Kristy, wats the update girl? U still in the lead or wat:)

Sent from Pinks 4S using Tapatalk

Sadly Pink, I've dropped to second place, a much more deserving contestant entered the contest and zoomed past me in votes. The contestants daughter Tori Stafford was tragically kidnapped and killed 3 yrs ago by a couple of sick twisted people, she was only 8 yrs old. I will gladly take 2nd place to that poor Mother.

2nd place is still a manicure, pedicure!! So keep the votes coming in!! Appreciate it!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2