Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to access the Tipb/imore forums via the Tapatalk app like I normally do, but was unsuccessful. I get the following message each time from both my iPhone and iPad:

"This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator".

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing this forum via Tapatalk for iOS?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
D, i've gotten that msg before going back into Nov.when i first purchased the app. It happened literally a couple of times and never again. Its probably something with the tapatalk server.

I don't have a fix for you, but all i did when that happened to me was back out and then open the app again, and i believe one other time i deleted TiPb/iMore off my forum list and re-added also.

Worse case scenario, reboot your iphone and if that doesnt work-delete and redwld the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the response, Pink. I do appreciate it. I've rebooted my iphone 4S and after bootup, I was still unable to login via Tapatalk. Afterwards, I deleted the app, rebooted the phone, reinstalled the app and I still get the same message as before. I can logon to any other forum via Tapatalk, just not Tipb. Of course, I can logon via my MacBook, but heck, I rarely use it any more. Hopefully, this situation will resolve itself soon. In the meantime, thanks again and I hope you're having a safe & pleasant day. Take care. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just cleared my cache and it connected again. Maybe that's what did it, or maybe it was just timing but try it.

As soon as I read your post, I fired up the app and logged on successfully. Thank you very much for your post. I appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your day.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I logged off, quit the app and that seemed to have resolved the issue. It has crashed but not violently kicked me off but kinda of bummer cause I just plunked 5 bucks tapatalk hd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all for responding. Whatever it was that some of us were experiencing has been resolved and all is well again. Take care & enjoy the rest of your evening. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Happened to me earlier when I was using Tapatalk from my 4S. Had no problem using Tapatalk with my Android, though.

I noticed that the problem affected not only iMore but Android Central as well. I had a couple of other forums I visited as well with no issues. Might have been a Mobile Nations issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's working fine on my iPhone 4S

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Yes, it is, but this morning, some of us were having problems connecting to the Tipb forums via the Tapatalk app.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being that the name, 'Tipb' has finally been replaced with 'imore' in regard to this forum, I can only assume that the temporary blockage had something to do with it.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods