Best shoes?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What is everyone wearing during their workouts?

I have a pair of Reebok Zig Tech that I LOVE and also a pair of Nike Shox that I'm still not too sold on.

I have used Asics and New Balance is the past too.

I do mostly walking with a very little amount of jogging.

ABN Panzer

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Vibram 5 fingers.
Have worn them for years a few years but do rotate them with the Newbalance MT20s.
Once I wear those out I may switch to the New Balance true 0s to see if they live up to their hype... Not that I would be able to notice the difference in a 4mm and 0mm drop.

Last edited:

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
I have an employee who has Vibrams and he LOVES them. He doesn't wear them to work, but mainly for hiking and other outdoor activities. I tried them on once and I couldn't stand them. I felt they didn't provide enough support to my foot and toes. I also felt like I had MAJOR toe jam/fromunda cheese buildup because of the materials that go between the toes. It reminded me of when I was a kid and my Mom made me wear those flip flops with the thing between your toe. I truly loathe that experience, and though the Vibrams are not nearly as bad, they did bring back that old memory! LoL I think if they had more support (and maybe they do and I just didn't try on the right ones), I could see myself buying one for walking along the beach, or for canoeing or some other water related activity, but for much else, I can't see myself using them.

I guess that with everything, everyone is going to form an opinion one way or another. My opinion is that I know and fully acknowledge that there are people out there who absolutely love their Vibrams, but they are not for me.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure exactly what kind but I wear new balance. And I highly recommend the for anyone that does a lot of running or some kind of cardio workout!!!

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Love my Vibram Bikila - Have been using them for about a year and a half now for running and gym sessions.

tedbearclaw

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Nike Free 7.0 for training
Nike Free 3.0 for my runs
Take a little getting used to but once you do there is no looking back!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, before the Navy ruined my knees and I was actually running, the only pair of shoes I would wear was the Coach Bowerman series from Nike. Simply the best fitting and most comfortable exercise shoe ever.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2