Best shoes?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to look for those shoes now. Thank you!

I honestly do not know how much production is there for that line anymore, but I swear by them. BEST running shoes I've ever owned and I've owned almost every single brand during my 20 year Navy career. New Balance is by far the worst.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
New Balance is by far the worst.

What? lol!

You said yourself that you don't really run because of ruined knees...I'm curious if you've owned any of NB's newer running shoes at all? I have several pair of Nikes and several pair NB's and they all feel relatively the same...my edge goes to my NB's because they feel more comfortable under a wider varying set of situations.

I'm going to assume you've been out of the Navy for some time...so you've probably not owned a good set of New Balance sneakers for just as long.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
What? lol!

You said yourself that you don't really run because of ruined knees...I'm curious if you've owned any of NB's newer running shoes at all? I have several pair of Nikes and several pair NB's and they all feel relatively the same...my edge goes to my NB's because they feel more comfortable under a wider varying set of situations.

I'm going to assume you've been out of the Navy for some time...so you've probably not owned a good set of New Balance sneakers for just as long.

I had 2 pairs during my Navy career. They were the worst shoes I've ever worn. Absolutely no heel support at all. No matter how tight I laced them up, I could slip them off my feet. They fit the worst out of any running shoe I've ever had. And I've owned quite a few pairs too.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I had 2 pairs during my Navy career. They were the worst shoes I've ever worn. Absolutely no heel support at all. No matter how tight I laced them up, I could slip them off my feet. They fit the worst out of any running shoe I've ever had. And I've owned quite a few pairs too.

Maybe try some high heel pumps? ;)

You should try them again...I never owned any New Balance shoes before like 2011, but the ones I've owned since have been fantastic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73