Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

Mr. Apple

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey, everyone my names Jaye and I love everything that is apple ( rumours, new products, etc) and I hope I can say that maybe Im the youngest here ( I'm 14 btw).

So my apple addicting started when I was about 4 when my dad bought a MacBook at the time we also had a tower block PC but the Mac had me hooked, years later when I was about 10/11 I bought myself a 32gb 3rd gen IPod touch and from then I on I knew I would become an apple fanboy. Now I have a iPad 2 that I love and really would want to save up for a iPhone 4s/5( when realeased) since i love taking photos and love IOS, also a MacBook pro to keep my photos on and to start to get into app development.

I would love to work with Apple one day, retail or corporate both are awesome. All my friends and family know I know more than enough about Apple, any problems and friends already know who to ask, I guess that makes me one of the Apple Genius' 😊

psiu_glen

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've been a member at sister site WP Central for some time but have some iOS questions as well so came over here, glad to be here and hope to talk to some of you soon!

--glen

USOApps

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi to everyone! :)
I'm USOApps, I'm from Ukraine.
I like to play games a lot! And now trying to make my own games.
Hope I'll find friends here, a great day to everybody! ;)

lesbass0201

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm Leslie from NC. I am a writer and blogger and i love to write about technology and gadgets. Especially iPhone. A newbie here at iMore and hope to learn more about iPhone here. :cool:

mahek.d

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Mahek and I am here to know about latest discussions, updates and news regarding iphone, ipad and mobile applications. I just got a new iPad this month. I am looking forward to some great discussions here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hi everone,
i am kevin clarke and i am here because i want to try the new stuff for my iphone like accessories,games.

Hi, my name is Mahek and I am here to know about latest discussions, updates and news regarding iphone, ipad and mobile applications. I just got a new iPad this month. I am looking forward to some great discussions here.

Welcome to the iMore forums, Kevin and Mahek.d. There are a lot of good people here willing to assist you whenever they can. Hopefully, you will pass along any knowledge you may already have and what you may learn to others when they need assistance. Anyway, feel free to peruse the threads and chime in whenever you like. Welcome aboard. ;)

Reactions: mahek.d

guitarman85

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Coming Soon!

My name is Adam. I have been an android user since 2009 and a BB user before that. I have, however, owned and used a macbook since mid 2007. I've hopped back and forth between using linux, windows and os x before I settled on os x as my default. I avoided the iPhone at first because of its limitations. I was intrigued by the touchscreen interface and built in iPod functionality. I was not switching carriers for it though. AT&T was never an option. I always respected how apple really focused on the user experience first. I used to hate the idea of a closed ecosystem, but after seeing what happens in the android ecosystem I'll take apple's any day. In android, all the cool apps are either iOS ports that come really late, or pipe dreams that never see the light of day. Device incompatibility is a big deal. I never know how a game or app will run on my device, even if it says its compatible. Talk about a way to waste money! And then there is the lack of updates that forces even more app incompatibility, and while rooting and custom roms do help, there is always a trade-off with the stock software, usually battery life which is already terrible anyways. I just want a platform that cares about user experience (which google is starting to, i know), uniform app compatibility (if you're on their latest hardware) and I want to be where the devs are. The rules in apple's ecosystem are what make the quality of the user experience so good, and coming from android I can really see where the platform struggles. The entire android philosophy of choice, meaning tons of different handsets to choose from, is its fundamental flaw. There is no unified experience there. Now with that said, I'm glad that it exists as some people need that choice and customization, and the competition it fosters with apple and win phone. With all of this said, I can't wait for the new iPhone to launch so that I can become a full time iOS user!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome folks! If you have any questions or problems, just post them up in the appropriate forum, and those of us with a little expierence will try our best to help you. :) Glad to have you as a part of our community. :)

unconformist

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! My name is Nicola and I'm a 27 yr old italian guy.

I work as an environmental engineer and I love techy things (smartphones, tv, cameraa, tablets, computers)... So, here I am!

I love cooking, playing soccer and reading manga. I also enjoy spending time with my girlfriend and/or my friends in watching movies, goin' out, playin' D6D and so on.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Guitarman85 & unconformist, welcome to the iMore forums. I hope you will find the people here helpful, opinionated and passionate. I also hope you gather a great deal of knowledge from the many helpful people who peruse these forums to the point where you're willing to pass along what you've learned to people who may join iMore in the near future. Welcome aboard and have a great day. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Samlukin

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Heys folks, I'm Sam, I have a 3gs, I love Mac os X, until Snow Leopard that is, don't like the idea of iosification of the Mac...I'm happy to be here, I love everything Imore so far, hope to learn more about Ios!!!.

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I just realized I have been a member for more than a year, but I have not properly introduce myself.
My name is Kevin, I am Indonesian, and currently back in my home country after 5 years attending college in the US. About 3 years ago I started to really follow the smartphone industry, and you can say I have been a gadget freak since then.

Currently I am using a BlackBerry 9700, just for BBM (here in Indonesia, people are really dependent with BBM, so I have to use it), and also my lovely white iPhone 4S. I have used Android before (with a Nexus S and a Galaxy Nexus), and also Windows Phone (with a HTC HD7 and a Lumia 800). Unfortunately I haven't got a chance to really try a webOS device.

Aside from my love of mobile gadgets, I also love football (I won't call it soccer :p) since I could remember. I also like to draw, sometimes in my spare time.

So, I guess that's about it, I sometimes rant in my tweets, @k_kjong. :D Nice to meet you all, iOS Nation!

(is there any thread for people who loves to draw here?)

AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
We are AR Studio, and we create games (in particular, iOS games). We're glad to join iMore community, and we will be more than happy to share our process with you!
Thanks, and looking forward to communicate.
AR Studio

graceann07

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone....im grace ann bautista but you can call me grace or ann...i am a techie person...i just joined this forum today...hope to have more friends here and learn lots from here :)

SoAppy

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Appthusiastic

Hello everybody,

Just to introduce my self: I love all things iOS, enjoy reading latest news from tech blogs and forums, aggregators like Flipboard and Google Reader.
Recently started building my own app Safe Diary App

Cheers,

JustBlaze330

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone! My Name Is Justin and I just joined! I have been reading articles from Imore inside the early edtion on my ipad and decided to join the community. I am an owner of an iphone 4 and I also own a 64 gb wifi only ipad 3rd generation. I reside in Northeast Ohio with my fiance and her daughter. Ciao!

jc82111

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Yu, and I run a iOS game development team called "Ziiso", I love to share my experience of game design with everyone!

mahek.d

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums, Kevin and Mahek.d. There are a lot of good people here willing to assist you whenever they can. Hopefully, you will pass along any knowledge you may already have and what you may learn to others when they need assistance. Anyway, feel free to peruse the threads and chime in whenever you like. Welcome aboard. ;)
Thanku so much for such a warm welcome message!. I am sure I will get all my answers and suggestions regarding ipad and iphone apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro