Hi everyone,
    My name is IPN, I'm a Software Engineer and college student. I not yet have any Apple products , but I too love Apple products. I will purchase my first apple product soon. It should be I phone 5. . I am very happy to share this with you all friends....

My friend Arul has the first iPhone. Now He's about to purchase latest model. I like to purchase quality products. Since I attracted by Apple's product.

Regards,
    IPN
    09-22-2012 05:10 AM
    Hello I'm Cristine Parks. I am currently working as an Face Painting Artist. I live in Northern VA. I'm happy to be a member of this network and I'm looking forward to share my ideas, knowledge and to learn as well.
    09-22-2012 11:55 AM
    I'm Theo.29 never owned any apple product hopely am looking foward to winning the iphone 5 giveaway on iMore.That woul be a dreanm come true.I love surging the net,playing video games and photoshoping.
    09-22-2012 05:08 PM
    herro evry one
    09-22-2012 08:11 PM
    Hello Apple
    My name is Jai (ji) Richardson ....I Like to be creative like draw , build thing and I especially like to singing is my one thing I would do in life but there one problem I dont have enough confidence to show I can sing but I hope I be in programs to bring it out....But I really love to win this Iphone 5 I never won Anything hopefully I'll win this ..GOOD LUCK TO ME
    09-23-2012 01:29 AM
    Hi, I'm Nikhil and I love technology and gadgets. I currently own an iPhone 4 and iPod shuffle.
    09-23-2012 03:04 AM
    Hello there. My name is Stan I am a part time web developer. I like Apple devices and am a happy user of them.
    09-23-2012 04:55 AM
    Hi, My name is Arbaz Khan and I have been understanding the iPhone since mid 2011, when I accidently ruined my mom's iPhone. I've got lots of knowledge about the iPhone and this is my first blog ever to read about iDevices. I never read any blogs but this one is very interesting and has lots of information. This is the best blog ever made!
    09-23-2012 07:29 AM
    What a Beautiful and Resourseful communication and Technology Package. I can not afford one at this time but My Family would be "Extremely Blessed and Thankful" to win this for our High School son who is a very 'Good Kid' and Excellent student! This would make him so Happy!
    What a Christmas Gift this would be!!!!
    09-23-2012 11:47 AM
    Hi All !!

My Name Is Zoya, I am Very Passionate About Reading on New Applications for Iphone, Android, Blackberry & So on..
    i just like to update myself with latest technology and would read a lot of blogs for it to be aware with the latest one.
    i have land up here at iMore.com and found it very informative and interactive one.i look forward for so much knowledge sharing ahead.
    Stay smiling
    09-24-2012 02:58 AM
    Hi,

I'm new to the Iphone world. I've had Blackberry before...And to be honest I don't know what I haven't changed sooner.

Just wanted to say HI!
    09-24-2012 12:55 PM
    Hello from West Michigan.

I bought my first apple product (New iPad) in late spring and the wife and I each bought a iPhone 5 on Friday. I have some tech background but nothing apple related and I have tons of questions on how to better use my apple devices. The wife has already told me that we will be going with an Apple computer when it is time to replace our Dell laptop.
    09-24-2012 01:44 PM
    Hello all. Vonnie here. Newbie here and this is actually first post. Finally bought my 13 yr old daughter the Ipad3 she has been longing for. We have every single ipod since the very first generation, remember that, it looks like a flashdrive stick. My daughter is very attached to her ipod 4th generation now. We'll since the ipad is new to us, I've been reading up on all news and comments here in imore. Been helpful and useful, especially during the update. Reading All feed backs. Now my daughter balances her time with both the ipod and ipad.
    09-24-2012 09:10 PM
    Hello. I'm Alwin from Indonesia. Am using ipod and ipad at the moment, and will get iphone 5 as soon it's available here.
    Cheers
    09-24-2012 11:04 PM
    Hi everyone! I am Jamir and I love iPhone and iPad apps. Hope to make friends here.
    09-25-2012 04:19 AM
    Hi! I'm a developer
    09-25-2012 07:24 AM
    Hello I'm Stanluca and I love Apple. Currently I have Apple TV 3, iPad 2, iPhone 4, MacBook Air 11 Late 2010 and soon iPhone 5. I'm still not as familiar with how to use Mac OS as Windows but I'm learning. I like technology, fashion, charity, business, finance, design and what's in and new. I work as a Social Media Manager in a manufacturing company but I will be switching jobs soon. Anyone hiring?
    09-26-2012 01:16 AM
    Hi

I am Chris. I am iphone and android apps developer and want to share my experience here.
    09-26-2012 02:16 AM
    Hello World!
    My name is arko Komljenović. I'm a game developer at small indie team from Croatia IKKI Arts. ( IKKI Arts )
    09-26-2012 04:01 AM
    Hi!
    I have know started my journey to the dark side :-)
    I have used Palm PDA's for a long time and loved the Palm Pre.
    Have been using the HP Pre 3 together with the Touchpad for some time and like Webos but now it's time to move on.
    I have bought an Iphone 4S and so far i'm satisfied but do miss my wireless charger Touchstone and Exebitionmode.
    I look forward to join this community.
    09-26-2012 04:27 AM
    Me, Andrew Darrel, from London, have iPhone 4s.
    Like to gaming........
    09-26-2012 04:39 AM
    What a fantastic website! Well, my name's Andrew and I design things and make iOS apps. I also like travelling, eating and drinking wine but I won't mention that as it makes this sound like a dating profile.
    09-26-2012 08:02 AM
    Hi! I'm Jak, I live in the USA, and I LOVE my iPhone 4, my ps3, xbox 360 and pretty much whatever new, cool and interesting technological gizmo comes my way!
    09-26-2012 12:48 PM
    I have finally decided to enter the smartphone realm from my trusty flip-phone. Android seemed like the logical option because I like to tinker; then I thought for sure I was going to go with BB10 but after watching the keynote I'm not feeling particularly compelled or convinced; then I decided I just wanted something that was going to "just work" (as they say) so I'm wanting to throw my hat in the iPhone ring! After checking out iMore and the reviews of the iPhone 5 I am excited to perhaps start my journey with the gorgeous black/slate model; I admit that I am a sucker for simple and elegant design which attracts me to both the hardware and software of the 5! I am worried that I will miss some things like updating widgets I can check at a glance, and it seems like a pain to have to switch in and out of keyboards to get numbers/symbols/punctuation; but I have been very impressed with the scope and completeness of the info here at iMore and I'm sure I will be able to get my questions answers and fears assuaged here, keep up the good work =)
    09-27-2012 12:10 AM
    As many of you i love my iphone and ipad. I am missy
    09-27-2012 02:43 AM
303 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD