I'm a 20-something lover of life looking to talk about cross-platform games.
    09-14-2012 07:30 PM
    long time lurker.. first time poster
    09-14-2012 07:48 PM
    Hello there, i dont want to tell my name but you can call me Claire. One of the most dramatic situation in my life is when the new iPhone / iPhone 5 released 2 weeks after i purchased my 3gs. I have dreaming my entire life, to own an apple bitten, but for some reason, i cant have it. Yeah, since i am sure no one would like to read a 'hell too long' post, i will just end here. Whatever happen, i will never get this phone slammed like my previous phones
    09-14-2012 09:11 PM
    Hello,
    My name is Bojan. I am in my final semester of school, studying computer science. I am currently one of two developers working on [IMG]Ambur App[/IMG]. My job is split between design and programming, I love to do both. Programming is challenging, while design is usually relaxing. Anyway, thats all. Thanks for reading!
    09-15-2012 12:22 AM
    Hi, I am situ . Interior Designer, 29 years old .... Live in Bangladesh.
    Design others dream . I like to play with color. I loved to cook.
    I like to read love story .....
    When first time i get ipad .... after that i am just madly, desperately crazy about all apple item ... Now i am waiting for new iphone5. Lets see when i get this phone..... I am desperately waiting for that.......
    09-15-2012 12:45 AM
    My name is Tracy and I love technology. I'm a big Gadget Freak, I have an iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and looking forward to buy iPhone 5.
    09-15-2012 02:44 AM
    Hi my name is Katrina Ruth.
    I am an ipad and iphone enthusiast. I would like to know everything that there is to know about iPhone and iPad. I am working as a cabin crew for a domestic airline. I am particularly interested in the iPhone 5
    09-15-2012 02:54 AM
    Ssup fellow app-peers.

I'm Imran hailing from Perth Australia. One of the borest cities in town, which makes it a good excuse for me to own an iPad. iPad changed my way of life. No more printing papers and carying unnessasry folder to my uni. Saw a guy using it in my lecture and envyed him so much. A week later iPad 2 came out and next thing I know I'm playing fruit ninja in class and solving 3D linear equations at the same time. How cool was that? Then 4S came out and I bought the **** out of it. And loved it to the core. Love everything apple has to offer, from headphones to Mac to Mac Air.

Thats all for now.

Take care y'all.
    09-15-2012 08:11 AM
    What up everyone, coming from Blackberry to the new iPhone! Anyone know when my posts will stop being approved by moderators before they show up?
    09-15-2012 09:28 AM
    Hello fellow iMore.com memebers. I am a big time Apple fanatic for quite a while now. i have the latest Apple products except Mac mini or a Macbook. I am glad this site has plenty of Apple news. I do come here as my number 1 source for all iphone/ipad/mac news. I enjoy gadgets especially when they are well built just like Apple products.
    09-15-2012 11:49 AM
    Welcome to iMore, the very best iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, and all around iOS and Apple community in the multiverse.

My name's Rene, and I'm your host. I began writing here back when it was still Phone Different, and started running the show when it was the iPhone blog. My background is in design -- from publishing to web, and in writing, from fiction to non-fiction and blogging.

I love to cook, I did roughly a decade of Chinese martial arts before switching to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and I've been a life long computer user, starting with an Apple ][ plus in my youth.

I love great story in all it's forms -- comics, TV, movies. Anything and everything by Joss Whedon and Aaron Sorkin are particular favorites.

You can find me right here on iMore, or on Twitter @reneritchie

Grab a cyber stool, poor yourself a tasty digital beverage, settle in, and enjoy.

Oh, and introduce yourself already!
    Hey my name is Mike Redmond. I am registered new member, but I have been following you guy since I had a blackberry storm. I was a member of crackberry, and since joined the dark side of iPhone 4 when it first dropped. I am a techy for life. Anything electronics, gadgets, video games and I also read manga & watch anime religiously. I have been getting anything and all thing related to iPhone from you guys since I was bit by the apple bug.
    09-15-2012 12:56 PM
    Hola ! I'm from the Netherlands. I'm a teacher of Spanish. Used to be a ballet dancer. Love to cook and I swim in competitions all over the world, just for fun :-)
    Threw out a MS-DOS computer years ago and have been using Apple/Macs ever since. Have an iPhone 4s
    09-16-2012 03:50 PM
    i am rahul a final year btech student
    09-16-2012 05:20 PM
    Dear All,

Hi, I am a busy mother with a 1st line support tech & training history (before I had my children). I am the proud owner of my very first iAnything - an iPad. I am trying to see if it can replace my trusty old filofax for organising my life and currently struggling. That is what lead me to join the forum although I may not be in the right place so please point me in the direction if need be.

The things I am currently struggling with are planning a party, organising family schedules running the household etc. Anything to replace the hundreds of post-it notes that fill my life! My first impression is that by default the apps cannot replace my filofax but I may be able to find apps that do. However, I seem to be wasting a lot of money downloading apps which I then find do not do the job I want.

I have a lot to learn and will always be grateful for any tips!

oh, and I live on a beautiful caribbean island with not many shops or services so do rely on my ipad for contact with the "real" world!
    09-16-2012 05:21 PM
    Hi, Jeanne over here! I'm new here and been into gadgets since I was a kid. I remember when my elementary got apple computers with colorful backings on the screens! Heck I used to play on the old school computers with green screens, playing games like Carmen San Diego. I remember using the radioshack computers as well.
    09-16-2012 08:23 PM
    Hey every one I am Tom Cruise. I love my iPhone i have iPhone 4s that i get last month.
    09-17-2012 04:08 AM
    Hi, my name is Akeem and ive been a reader of the site since tipb, but never registered. Now that I'm more attached to the cell phone induatry than in the past ;-) I figured I would join. The iPad 3 is my first Apple product (I dont count the ipod I was given 7yrs ago) and its pretty nice. Maybe being more active on the site will sway me towards the iphone now.
    09-17-2012 09:05 AM
    Hello my name is super becca I am already enjoying this site
    09-17-2012 03:56 PM
    Its a great honor to be in this website iMore and i read and enjoy almost every forum..Thanks
    09-18-2012 12:18 AM
    Hello everyone!

I've been reading iMore a while now but just registered in this forum a couple of minutes ago.

My name is Yuda and I am an iPhone4S user. I am just a regular salary man with tight schedule and my iphone is my companion in every aspect of my professional & personal life.

I hope I can learn new stuff & keep updated on Apple news in this forum

Thank you
    09-18-2012 06:53 AM
    Hi Im Ronald Allan R. From Germany and im really excited of being part of the iMore community. My first iDevice is the iPod Video 5G and Since that i became an apple fan. Hope to have a good exchange of opinions and knowledge here.

Greets
    09-18-2012 07:22 AM
    Hi, name is Fabian. I'm pumped! Can't wait to get the iPhone 5. It arrived Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 12:07 A.M.
    09-18-2012 12:12 PM
    Hi all,

this is my first time to the website, as i am a new apple user. had an ipod touch for a year, just got the ipad 3 and pre-ordered the iphone 5. this site has everything....awesome.
    09-18-2012 01:01 PM
    Hello and nice to meet you all! Been following this site for quite some time now, but haven't actually made and account until now. I am particularly excited for the new iPhone 5!
    09-18-2012 07:21 PM
    Welcome to iMore, the very best iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, and all around iOS and Apple community in the multiverse.

My name's Rene, and I'm your host. I began writing here back when it was still Phone Different, and started running the show when it was the iPhone blog. My background is in design -- from publishing to web, and in writing, from fiction to non-fiction and blogging.

I love to cook, I did roughly a decade of Chinese martial arts before switching to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and I've been a life long computer user, starting with an Apple ][ plus in my youth.

I love great story in all it's forms -- comics, TV, movies. Anything and everything by Joss Whedon and Aaron Sorkin are particular favorites.

You can find me right here on iMore, or on Twitter @reneritchie

Grab a cyber stool, poor yourself a tasty digital beverage, settle in, and enjoy.

Oh, and introduce yourself already!
    Hi, My name is David S., andI am now a new member. Great Website. I love all the info, because I am a tech nerd! The news and details provided, especially on Apple, are really helpful. Thanks for the help!
    09-18-2012 09:10 PM
303 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD