hi everone,
    i am kevin clarke and i am here because i want to try the new stuff for my iphone like accessories,games.
    07-06-2012 02:32 AM
    Hi, my name is Mahek and I am here to know about latest discussions, updates and news regarding iphone, ipad and mobile applications. I just got a new iPad this month. I am looking forward to some great discussions here.
    07-06-2012 07:20 AM
    hi everone,
    i am kevin clarke and i am here because i want to try the new stuff for my iphone like accessories,games.
    Hi, my name is Mahek and I am here to know about latest discussions, updates and news regarding iphone, ipad and mobile applications. I just got a new iPad this month. I am looking forward to some great discussions here.
    Welcome to the iMore forums, Kevin and Mahek.d. There are a lot of good people here willing to assist you whenever they can. Hopefully, you will pass along any knowledge you may already have and what you may learn to others when they need assistance. Anyway, feel free to peruse the threads and chime in whenever you like. Welcome aboard.
    mahek.d likes this.
    07-06-2012 08:10 AM
    My name is Adam. I have been an android user since 2009 and a BB user before that. I have, however, owned and used a macbook since mid 2007. I've hopped back and forth between using linux, windows and os x before I settled on os x as my default. I avoided the iPhone at first because of its limitations. I was intrigued by the touchscreen interface and built in iPod functionality. I was not switching carriers for it though. AT&T was never an option. I always respected how apple really focused on the user experience first. I used to hate the idea of a closed ecosystem, but after seeing what happens in the android ecosystem I'll take apple's any day. In android, all the cool apps are either iOS ports that come really late, or pipe dreams that never see the light of day. Device incompatibility is a big deal. I never know how a game or app will run on my device, even if it says its compatible. Talk about a way to waste money! And then there is the lack of updates that forces even more app incompatibility, and while rooting and custom roms do help, there is always a trade-off with the stock software, usually battery life which is already terrible anyways. I just want a platform that cares about user experience (which google is starting to, i know), uniform app compatibility (if you're on their latest hardware) and I want to be where the devs are. The rules in apple's ecosystem are what make the quality of the user experience so good, and coming from android I can really see where the platform struggles. The entire android philosophy of choice, meaning tons of different handsets to choose from, is its fundamental flaw. There is no unified experience there. Now with that said, I'm glad that it exists as some people need that choice and customization, and the competition it fosters with apple and win phone. With all of this said, I can't wait for the new iPhone to launch so that I can become a full time iOS user!
    07-06-2012 08:45 AM
    Welcome folks! If you have any questions or problems, just post them up in the appropriate forum, and those of us with a little expierence will try our best to help you. Glad to have you as a part of our community.
    07-06-2012 08:47 AM
    Hi! My name is Nicola and I'm a 27 yr old italian guy.

I work as an environmental engineer and I love techy things (smartphones, tv, cameraa, tablets, computers)... So, here I am!

I love cooking, playing soccer and reading manga. I also enjoy spending time with my girlfriend and/or my friends in watching movies, goin' out, playin' D6D and so on.
    07-06-2012 02:20 PM
    Guitarman85 & unconformist, welcome to the iMore forums. I hope you will find the people here helpful, opinionated and passionate. I also hope you gather a great deal of knowledge from the many helpful people who peruse these forums to the point where you're willing to pass along what you've learned to people who may join iMore in the near future. Welcome aboard and have a great day.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-06-2012 02:33 PM
    Heys folks, I'm Sam, I have a 3gs, I love Mac os X, until Snow Leopard that is, don't like the idea of iosification of the Mac...I'm happy to be here, I love everything Imore so far, hope to learn more about Ios!!!.
    07-06-2012 02:33 PM
    Hi, I just realized I have been a member for more than a year, but I have not properly introduce myself.
    My name is Kevin, I am Indonesian, and currently back in my home country after 5 years attending college in the US. About 3 years ago I started to really follow the smartphone industry, and you can say I have been a gadget freak since then.

Currently I am using a BlackBerry 9700, just for BBM (here in Indonesia, people are really dependent with BBM, so I have to use it), and also my lovely white iPhone 4S. I have used Android before (with a Nexus S and a Galaxy Nexus), and also Windows Phone (with a HTC HD7 and a Lumia 800). Unfortunately I haven't got a chance to really try a webOS device.

Aside from my love of mobile gadgets, I also love football (I won't call it soccer :P) since I could remember. I also like to draw, sometimes in my spare time.

So, I guess that's about it, I sometimes rant in my tweets, @k_kjong. Nice to meet you all, iOS Nation!

(is there any thread for people who loves to draw here?)
    07-06-2012 03:15 PM
    Hello everyone!
    We are AR Studio, and we create games (in particular, iOS games). We're glad to join iMore community, and we will be more than happy to share our process with you!
    Thanks, and looking forward to communicate.
    AR Studio
    07-09-2012 02:21 AM
    hi everyone....im grace ann bautista but you can call me grace or ann...i am a techie person...i just joined this forum today...hope to have more friends here and learn lots from here
    07-09-2012 03:08 AM
    Hello everybody,

Just to introduce my self: I love all things iOS, enjoy reading latest news from tech blogs and forums, aggregators like Flipboard and Google Reader.
    Recently started building my own app Safe Diary App

Cheers,
    07-09-2012 07:37 AM
    Hello Everyone! My Name Is Justin and I just joined! I have been reading articles from Imore inside the early edtion on my ipad and decided to join the community. I am an owner of an iphone 4 and I also own a 64 gb wifi only ipad 3rd generation. I reside in Northeast Ohio with my fiance and her daughter. Ciao!
    07-09-2012 11:06 AM
    Hello everyone, my name is Yu, and I run a iOS game development team called "Ziiso", I love to share my experience of game design with everyone!
    07-09-2012 10:26 PM
    Welcome to the iMore forums, Kevin and Mahek.d. There are a lot of good people here willing to assist you whenever they can. Hopefully, you will pass along any knowledge you may already have and what you may learn to others when they need assistance. Anyway, feel free to peruse the threads and chime in whenever you like. Welcome aboard.
    Thanku so much for such a warm welcome message!. I am sure I will get all my answers and suggestions regarding ipad and iphone apps.
    07-10-2012 02:09 AM
    Hi! I just joined your forums today because I saw your Tweet about the contest. I really love what I see so far, lots of iNformation for me to browse. I have an iPhone 4 (not an S yet) and an iPad that I am unashamedly in love with. I have a cool Zagg aluminum keyboard case for the iPad that is a perfect accessory as well. I think I would use the $600 to upgrade my iPhone to 4S.

I keep looking around your site trying to find something else you need, but am not finding anything! I found the How To, which is great! Maybe I missed it, but how about some kind of section with any related products that are offering discounts?

I have been PC'd by my job for the past 6 years but am doing a career change and moving toward Graphic design so I am looking at buying another Mac soon.

i-hope i-win!

Gina M.
    07-11-2012 11:59 AM
    My name is Jeff. I am a technology nut! I have converted my entire family over to Apple products - kids, wife, parents, you name it (now I'm starting this trend at work)! We all have iPhone 4S, MacBooks and iPads (of course mine is the 3rd Gen). We also have an Apple TV (2nd Gen). Love Apple products as they simply work and the OS' are polished. Love your site as you always have more information than any other site on the net with respect to iOS devices. Love it! Keep up the good work.
    07-11-2012 12:30 PM
    Hi,

My name is Richard and I just joined this community to solve some problems with my iPhone 4S.

I have had all generation iPhone's since the first come out back in 2007. Recently bought new iPad and planing to by MacBook Pro with Retina display.

I have used Mac computers before but to be honest they was not good enough and compete with Sony Vaio Z series. Finally MacBook Pro with Retina can outdo it.
    07-12-2012 06:06 AM
    I just signed up for the contest. Figured I'd introduce myself since there seems to be a great iphone community here.

Hi!

DZ
    07-12-2012 12:49 PM
    Hi!

Feels a little stupid to introduce myself... makes me think of preschool.

I'm here to chat about iPhone...

Sorry but sincerely I would have skipped this part... BUT I thought : is this a good place to ask why my account registers as "Guest"?
    07-12-2012 10:37 PM
    hello every one. i am cornis and i love to listen music on my iphone
    07-13-2012 03:46 AM
    I'm so glad to find this place full of Apple lovers and geeks! I am def both! I often say that my iPhone is my best accessory! I look forward to learning from all of you. Have a great day!
    07-13-2012 04:19 AM
    Well this im my first post here in the forum. glad to meet you and become a part of the community. Some of my friend call me Emily Davinci. i just love watching tv.

thanks best regards,
    Emilie Davinci
    07-15-2012 07:51 PM
    hi everyone! i am new to this forum.. im really trying to find a good tech forum site to get ideas abt the latest tech news and app updates...
    07-16-2012 12:26 PM
    I am from India. I here for latest news from Apple and discussions related to iWorld.
    07-17-2012 02:08 AM
303 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD