Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

tillathenun

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
What a fantastic website! Well, my name's Andrew and I design things and make iOS apps. I also like travelling, eating and drinking wine but I won't mention that as it makes this sound like a dating profile.

Jak_Whitlock

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm Jak, I live in the USA, and I LOVE my iPhone 4, my ps3, xbox 360 and pretty much whatever new, cool and interesting technological gizmo comes my way!

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I have finally decided to enter the smartphone realm from my trusty flip-phone. Android seemed like the logical option because I like to tinker; then I thought for sure I was going to go with BB10 but after watching the keynote I'm not feeling particularly compelled or convinced; then I decided I just wanted something that was going to "just work" (as they say) so I'm wanting to throw my hat in the iPhone ring! After checking out iMore and the reviews of the iPhone 5 I am excited to perhaps start my journey with the gorgeous black/slate model; I admit that I am a sucker for simple and elegant design which attracts me to both the hardware and software of the 5! I am worried that I will miss some things like updating widgets I can check at a glance, and it seems like a pain to have to switch in and out of keyboards to get numbers/symbols/punctuation; but I have been very impressed with the scope and completeness of the info here at iMore and I'm sure I will be able to get my questions answers and fears assuaged here, keep up the good work =)

Natemz

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. iOS newbie here. Came over after 3 years with android and 2 years of blackberry before that. Looking forward to posting over on this side.

-Nate

antmega

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi My name is Anthony and I like smart phones. Right now I have a Iphone4 but i am trying to figure out if I should upgrade to the iPhone 5 or just keep the i-4

zoomzoomed

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello. My name is Brent. I have fast become a lover of Apple products. I currently own my first MacBook Pro, iPhone5, iPad Generation3, Apple TV, iPod Classic and an iPod touch, My partner owns an iPad Generaton3 and an iPhone 4S. Some people call Apple owners a cult. I call it ease of use and virtual problem free.

TameTimmah

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm Tim. I am a technology fanatic. I have a MacBook Pro, IPod, Apple TV and an IPad 2. I write articles for technology and make Windows and Android/IPhone apps.

ikoxa

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody!
My name is Claudio! I'm Braziliam and I have a iPhone 4 and iTouch 4. This website is awesome!
I'm a user that love Apple's products. I'm kind of newbie too.

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Hi everybody!
My name is Claudio! I'm Braziliam and I have a iPhone 4 and iTouch 4. This website is awesome!
I'm a user that love Apple's products. I'm kind of newbie too.

Danimatte

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!
My nane si Daniele and i'm Italian, so sorry for my english.
I'm join in this forum beacouse it is more informed than the Italian forum :)
I hope that there are more Italians than me.
Hello from Florence :)

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm finally legit! Im Letia, a SAHM of a tween and a toddler and a gadget geek. I have waited for the iPhone to come to VZW because I refused to to AT&T and then refused to get it until the 5 was released. I held onto my BB 8330 until then. I'm also from NC and would love to know your blog Leslie. I think the iPhone is the gateway drug because now I want an iPad and am starting to dislike the PC I'm typing this post on!

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm Shannon, and I work in medical research as a statistician.

My first Apple product was an iPod mini. Since then I've gotten 3 iPod Nanos (currently have the small square version), an iMac, an iPad 2 and I just got my first iPhone - the iPhone 5! I'm hoping to learn all I can about iPhones here, because despite having owned Apple products for years now, I still feel like a total noob. My husband has an iPhone 4.

Glad to be here!! =)

Ukilnme

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, new to site and like what I have read so far. Having a problem logging in via imore app. on both iphone5 and ipad Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm Shoen returning member after a few weeks return to Android after time with the iPhone4 (First iPhone) but realize how much I love my iphone more so I now have the iPhone5 and also I have the iPad3 which I use alot especially gaming. Before iPhone, I was a heavy user of Blackberry and had Android at times as well.

dbltzr

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi! My name's Dennis & I'm a neurosurgeon in-training from the Philippines. Really glad I came across this forum. Hoping to get some tips how to maximize even more my iPhone, iPad & MBP.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW