Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

ipnb87

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
IPN Bala, Software Engineer, Tirunelveli, India

Hi everyone,
My name is IPN, I'm a Software Engineer and college student. I not yet have any Apple products :(, but I too love Apple products. I will purchase my first apple product soon. It should be I phone 5. :) . I am very happy to share this with you all friends.... :)

My friend Arul has the first iPhone. Now He's about to purchase latest model. I like to purchase quality products. Since I attracted by Apple's product.

Regards,
IPN

pflame

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm Theo.29 never owned any apple product hopely am looking foward to winning the iphone 5 giveaway on iMore.That woul be a dreanm come true.I love surging the net,playing video games and photoshoping.

jaiandapple

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 5

Hello Apple
My name is Jai (ji) Richardson ....I Like to be creative like draw , build thing and I especially like to singing is my one thing I would do in life but there one problem I dont have enough confidence to show I can sing but I hope I be in programs to bring it out....But I really love to win this Iphone 5 I never won Anything hopefully I'll win this ..GOOD LUCK TO ME

arbazkhan

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Arbaz Khan

Hi, My name is Arbaz Khan and I have been understanding the iPhone since mid 2011, when I accidently ruined my mom's iPhone. I've got lots of knowledge about the iPhone and this is my first blog ever to read about iDevices. I never read any blogs but this one is very interesting and has lots of information. This is the best blog ever made!

Cedric King

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Ck-1

What a Beautiful and Resourseful communication and Technology Package. I can not afford one at this time but My Family would be "Extremely Blessed and Thankful" to win this for our High School son who is a very 'Good Kid' and Excellent student! This would make him so Happy!
What a Christmas Gift this would be!!!!

Zoya Bennet

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi All !!

My Name Is Zoya, I am Very Passionate About Reading on New Applications for Iphone, Android, Blackberry & So on..
i just like to update myself with latest technology and would read a lot of blogs for it to be aware with the latest one.
i have land up here at iMore.com and found it very informative and interactive one.i look forward for so much knowledge sharing ahead.
Stay smiling :)

erico86

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm new to the Iphone world. I've had Blackberry before...And to be honest I don't know what I haven't changed sooner.

Just wanted to say HI! ;)

M.J.Clark

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello from West Michigan.

I bought my first apple product (New iPad) in late spring and the wife and I each bought a iPhone 5 on Friday. I have some tech background but nothing apple related and I have tons of questions on how to better use my apple devices. The wife has already told me that we will be going with an Apple computer when it is time to replace our Dell laptop.

Manic99

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. Vonnie here. Newbie here and this is actually first post. Finally bought my 13 yr old daughter the Ipad3 she has been longing for. We have every single ipod since the very first generation, remember that, it looks like a flashdrive stick. My daughter is very attached to her ipod 4th generation now. We'll since the ipad is new to us, I've been reading up on all news and comments here in imore. Been helpful and useful, especially during the update. Reading All feed backs. Now my daughter balances her time with both the ipod and ipad.

stanluca

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello I'm Stanluca and I love Apple. Currently I have Apple TV 3, iPad 2, iPhone 4, MacBook Air 11 Late 2010 and soon iPhone 5. I'm still not as familiar with how to use Mac OS as Windows but I'm learning. I like technology, fashion, charity, business, finance, design and what's in and new. I work as a Social Media Manager in a manufacturing company but I will be switching jobs soon. Anyone hiring?

Palmpeter

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi!
I have know started my journey to the dark side :)
I have used Palm PDA's for a long time and loved the Palm Pre.
Have been using the HP Pre 3 together with the Touchpad for some time and like Webos but now it's time to move on.
I have bought an Iphone 4S and so far i'm satisfied but do miss my wireless charger Touchstone and Exebitionmode.
I look forward to join this community.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2