Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

Degree

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
High, my name is Cliff aka Degree. I'm a retired tech and I'm not available for questions. Sitting here with my new iPad still in the box waiting for update. Hope to say more later.

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi my name is Eric. I'm from Hawaii and like everyone on iMore, I love Apple and the products they produce! I'm a tech junkie and I'll never change!!!

I've had the first iPhone, 3G, 4, and I'm currently waiting (impatiently) for my 5 to arrive. I also had my share of Macs and I'm currently using my MBP 13' which I love.

I still have my first Apple TV but love my Apple TV2.

It's simple to me...Apple just gets it! Nothing more, nothing less, just easy to use sophisticated designed products.

Thanks to the whole staff at iMore! I love reading your insight and watching your podcasts! Keep up the awesome work! You guys rock!!!

-FSH-

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My name is Tahir from London ,and always enjoyed technology but I am not that experienced about I Phone and want to learn more about the I phone

taratatan

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello! My name is Tan and I just found out about iMore, which is pretty nice.

I'm an Apple lover, I currently only have a Macbook (Late 2009) and an iPhone 4 but it's just a matter of time (money?) before I get more. It's just hard to always be broke and an Apple fan at the same time...

MyOsx

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody!

Hello everybody! my name is Carlo, i'm from italy and i'm really glad to be here! i like very much this community! i'm here almost every day, and now is time to register and begin to be part of this community! Congratulations for everything!

Last edited:

Steve6569

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Hi Steve from Chicago, I love technology to the fullest. I thrive to read about all of the up in coming gadgets. I work in the communications field for the city of Chicago`s at the 911 center. I love to socialize and spend time with family and friends. A few cocktails and a BBQ is what it`s all about. I just recently stop driving because I could no longer deal with traffic. I`m really loving public transportation, it gives me time to wind down before I get home to my wife and two kids and my two beautiful Golden Retrievers.

Subaru.cham

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
My name is Cham. I started using Apple computer way back then when it was still called Mac Intosh in my graphist designer classes. The quality of the pictures on the Apple computers always amazed me even back then. I now have the iPhone 4s that i love so much.
Wishing to win the iPhone 5 so my daugther will have a chance to keep the 4s for herself.

Apple_Expert

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Greetings all,

My name is Chris and I've been a diehard Apple fan for about 8 years. I currently work for Apple as an Expert (hence the name ;)) and I own a MacBook Air, iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 4S, and an Apple TV. I'm always interested in chatting with people and trying to puzzle out problems, after all its my job!

If you have any questions hit me, otherwise I'm sure you'll see me around!

Sinthor

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Hello there everyone!

My name is Julian and I'm a career long IT manager/director. I've also done a good bit of programming and after a multi-year hiatus am learning to code for iOS.

I've spent most of my life here in Arizona and currently live in Phoenix. I love animals and have a pair of Bengal cats along with an African Grey and a Double Yellow-head and Yellow Nape Amazon hybrid parrot. No, the cats don't try to eat the birds- they're well trained. :)

I also dabble in writing and am active in the martial arts. I took various arts from Hwarang-do and Wing chin Kung Fu before finding Judo and Nihon as well as Brazilian jujitsu. I was fortunate enough to capture 2 US National titles in jujitsu and a World title as well as being a one time Arizona State Heavyweight cage fighting champ. I also love playing and watching football and am an amateur astronomer.

I think the iPad is the single best electronic tool or gadget that I've ever purchased. Although I thought my Kindle was the best ever overall e-reader, the versatility of the iPad has meant I use it exclusively ever since I got it. It probably has taken over about 30% of the time I used to use my laptop as well. Amazing device! I'm hoping to learn more about iOS devices and share any tips and tricks I may have picked up along the way as well. I'm pretty impressed with the iMore site as well. Good job!

Take care,

Julian

AlexandraS

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm Alexandra. I have iPhone 4S and waiting to get my hands on iPhone 5. Love games, especialle quests. I have a degree in foreing languages and getting the second one in management.

wintimo

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
iphone 5

my name is timothy i live in kenya, life there is a bit hard but i a man of computing,electronics,cars
i love the iphone 5 because i will hae 4imch screen and ios6 which is great. i want this phone very bad.with apps which can do anything and a big capacity to store songs and movie.photos. please i would love to get my hands on this phone which has amazing features.

2xs

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi, this is 2XS, a gadgeteer from germany, saying hello to all of you. Following this community since the TIPD days. Somehow felt motivated to register exactly today ;-) Keep writing iMOre-staff, this is my favorite iPhone blog!

BR 2XS

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods