What are some of your favorite books, mags, blogs, etc for your health and/or fitness needs?

Whether it's a forums, blog, vlog, podcast, book, magazine, news column... I want to know.
    02-26-2012 12:39 AM
    mystery: perhaps the GONE series
    chick novel: anything by Sarah Dessen
    Biography: idk
    autobiography: idk
    fantasy: maybe the cirque du freak series (thats more like horror though)
    sci fi:THE HUGER GAMES FTW
    historical: the wreckers
    nonfictional: the glass castle
    fictional: the rainbow boys was good

all time favorite: Beastly by Alex Flinn
    06-02-2013 03:13 PM
    I found that Instagram seems to be a great place for fitness. Inspirational pictures, help getting motivated by seeing other people's results and the ability to message and talk about and ask questions.

Fitbit has a pretty cool community and forums although I haven't had time to really get into it.

I try to read books about nutrition and exercise whenever I can. I heard Men's Health is a good magazine but I've never read through one.
    Duvi likes this.
    06-04-2013 03:45 PM
    Men's Health and bodybuilding.com
    Duvi likes this.
    06-04-2013 08:03 PM
    I love reading novels. My favorite novels are "I too had a love story" by Ravinder Singh, "And the reason is you" by Upasana Gupta, "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho etc.
    07-20-2013 07:31 AM
    I'm currently reading "Forced To Kill" by Andrew Peterson and will immediately begin reading his next book "Option To Kill" when I'm done. I also enjoy reading the Bible. In regard to blogs, I read several tech and political blogs daily as well as listen to tech, sports, and religious podcasts.
    07-20-2013 09:42 AM
    I'm currently reading "Forced To Kill" by Andrew Peterson and will immediately begin reading his next book "Option To Kill" when I'm done. I also enjoy reading the Bible. In regard to blogs, I read several tech and political blogs daily as well as listen to tech, sports, and religious podcasts.
    Smh... Lol. I might have given you a pass if you were mobile. Hehe.
    07-21-2013 07:17 PM
    Smh... Lol. I might have given you a pass if you were mobile. Hehe.
    Thanks.......You know how it is. I have a habit of half reading stuff. I'll learn not to do that one of these days...lol
    07-21-2013 08:13 PM
    Thanks.......You know how it is. I have a habit of half reading stuff. I'll learn not to do that one of these days...lol

Haha... Don't worry about that, I'm the king of doing that. Lol. But that's me when listening to people as well.
    07-21-2013 10:41 PM
    Books:
    The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
    The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice

Mag:
    Cosmopolitan

Blog:
    Not particular. Like the one which is interesting
    08-12-2014 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD