I've had tanks for as long as I can remember, anyone here got any awesome setups?

Right now I have a 8 gallon BioCube setup as a reef tank. No fish, just LPS and soft corals and some inverts.

I'm also purchasing a large, 125+ gallon, tank for a freshwater setup. I'd like to go as big as possible!

Anyone else into the hobby?
    01-13-2012 04:02 PM
    i had a couple of Piranhas for a few years in a 100 gal tank. it was fun but my last move something went wrong with the PH and they died. i was pretty frustrated about it and haven't had the desire to do anything like that for a while

maybe i will work on that this year..
    01-13-2012 05:22 PM
    Anyone else?

Chicks love tanks guys.
    01-16-2012 11:01 AM
    I am into the hobby. I have a huge water tank in my living room but with fish and corals and one little red-eared turtle Any Aquarium Buffs?-dfsfsd.jpg I'm looking currenly for information about how to feed my coral fish, I've heard that you can feed them with marine worms, that if they eat as much natural as it may be they can live longer and feel better. I've read a bunch of websites about marine worms, thinking of having it, there a lot of it, different types (Bristle Worms, Fireworms, and other Polychaete Marine Worms), it`s also challenging to find where to buy it, I was reading the information about one of them the Bobbit worm https://arcreef.com/bristle-worms/bo...e-aphroditois/ it seems to be a good choice, probably I will buy this one and try to feed them for a month period
    Last edited by Dasty2407; 11-25-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    11-17-2020 09:48 AM
    Hello,
    I'm a Marine Biology teacher and recently we've finished our aquarium project: Water chemistry for a healthy ecosystem.
    Each team had its own saltwater aquarium and was assigned to research the balanced water filtration.

Any Aquarium Buffs?-img_9490.jpg

Marine Biology classroom by Ms. Gibbon hireessaywriter
    01-11-2021 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD