I migrated over from crackberry, I hate to admit there's too much hate, trolls, and people that are convinced of their own superiority over there, not everyone, don't get me wrong, but I finally left about a year ago.... I still go visit once in a while .. Anyone else do the same with any other forums ?
    12-27-2011 04:23 PM
    I hate to say it but I made a TIPB account when the iOS contest opened earlier this month.
    I have a PlayBook and a BlackBerry smartphone and have been around CrackBerry for a while, I created an AndroidCentral account because I was interested on what was going on on that mobile front, and you could say I have been doing the same on TIPB now.

Interesting stuff on the forums.
    12-27-2011 04:51 PM
    Being a previous user of bb for over 4yrs i was a CB member as well, and i'm honestly sick of all the trolling and bashing that goes on there. I got my 4S in Nov. but still visited CB in the iphone section mostly at first, but i have to say by the middle of Dec. i stopped going on there all together. I stay at TiPb, and very rarely do i visit other forums unless i cant find some info out here--then i'll go to another forum like mac forums, the apple site for support or modmyi.

need less to say, i'm soooo done with bb's--i don't see myself going back anytime soon, IF at all ever again. IDC how good they say bb10 or bbx will be, i'll pass thank you very much
    Last edited by Pink; 12-27-2011 at 05:47 PM.
    12-27-2011 05:44 PM
    I was a contributor at CrackBerry. I was a BB beta tester and knew the software well, so I frequented the forums trying to help users. I haven't checked in there in a while. Probably should...
    12-27-2011 05:48 PM
    I have been lately but so many people at full of their own superiority lol
    12-28-2011 12:14 AM
    There are other forums?

12-28-2011 10:10 AM
    I use a few others. MacThemes especially for some design-oriented stuff, but also (very rarely) modmyi and macrumors. Occasionally I'll visit some of the "pirate" forums--not for piracy reasons, but simply because some of those users are technically pretty gifted and often have good solutions for other issues.

But mostly, I'm here.
    12-28-2011 11:29 AM
    There are other forums?

Exactly! I check the iOS threads occasionally @ CB, but less and less frequently as they get less and less posts. It's funny how many names I recognize here though that used to post over there.
    12-28-2011 12:28 PM
    I go to crackberry for the marketplace, the marketplace here is dead.

But other than that this is the only forum of this type that I visit.
    12-28-2011 12:48 PM
    I browse the home screens of CB and Android Central. I still read a few of the posts from Android Central. But honestly I spend most my time here on tipb. The marketplace here is pretty dead but there are always selling something on AC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-28-2011 01:18 PM
    I was a Moderator on Crackberry for 2 years or so. Also part of Mobile Nations just as TiPb. I really don't have a reason to go back but occaision I return to read the iOS forum they have on there. It's been months though since I have been there. For me, it's all about TiPb.com as only iOS/Mac OS interests me these days.
    12-28-2011 01:45 PM
    I also use Mac talk which is a little more Aussie based, not as busy as here but it's good to keep up with what everyone's doing. I even met a few people from it when I was lining up for the 4s release.
    12-28-2011 01:54 PM
    There are other forums?

LMAO ... Nice one
    12-28-2011 02:07 PM
    I was at crackberry when I had a BB and at androidcentral when I had an android. I like to stay involved.
    12-28-2011 02:38 PM
    does this count?

HoffSpace

12-28-2011 05:52 PM
    does this count?

HoffSpace

Bahahahahaahahah ... Think I've laughed more in this thread than any other one I've read lol
    12-28-2011 06:16 PM
    I migrated over to TiPB even before my 4s arrived.. I came over from CB as well and was heavily involved with creating custom BB themes. Occasionally I miss theme building, but honestly, with all the new OS stuff coming out for BB, I just lost interest - or perhaps I just wasn't creative enough to keep up with all the tricks for creating neat themes. I still visit the iPhone forum over there and have met some really cool people over there and even convinced a few to join over here.
    12-29-2011 05:02 PM
    I found this forum here through a link at android central where I'll be spending quite a bit of time trying to figure out the tablet I just bought.

I've been happily using my iPhone for the past three years. I'm way overdue for an upgrade and trying to ponder whether the 4s is better or to wait since it will have to last me for two years.

Android is definitely NOT as intuitive as IOS. there's a lot to be said for the mantra of "it just works"
    01-01-2012 04:27 AM
    I migrated over to TiPB even before my 4s arrived.. I came over from CB as well and was heavily involved with creating custom BB themes. Occasionally I miss theme building, but honestly, with all the new OS stuff coming out for BB, I just lost interest - or perhaps I just wasn't creative enough to keep up with all the tricks for creating neat themes. I still visit the iPhone forum over there and have met some really cool people over there and even convinced a few to join over here.
    I tell anyone I know to join here force anything iDevice so if they ever have any issues ... I have seen quite a few people migrate over from cb
    hunoosh and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    01-03-2012 01:22 AM
    Haven't in a while since switching to Iphone. But I do occasionally check out the iOS forum at CB.com. Less bickering and hating over here on tipb though.
    01-03-2012 01:43 AM
    Haven't in a while since switching to Iphone. But I do occasionally check out the iOS forum at CB.com. Less bickering and hating over here on tipb though.
    Much much less
    01-03-2012 02:45 AM
    I think that really depends on which threads you read. I had a user tell me yesterday that he came here from CB, and it was much friendlier over there. <eye roll>
    01-03-2012 06:32 AM
    There's someone who's possibly had too much Kool Aid lol
    01-03-2012 08:16 AM
    I think that really depends on which threads you read. I had a user tell me yesterday that he came here from CB, and it was much friendlier over there. <eye roll>
    LOL !! now thats a good one Like Cleveland said, too much kool aid there

I've completely migrated over to TiPb now and dont go back to CB at all anymore. Since prob mid-Dec is when i stopped popping in there. Like Rockdog, i "met" a few cool peeps there in the iPhone section, but some frequent here as well

As crazy as it has gotten over at CB with trolling, bashing etc. even if i had a bb again idt i'd go back there to post anymore.
    01-03-2012 08:27 AM
    LOL !! now thats a good one Like Cleveland said, too much kool aid there

I've completely migrated over to TiPb now and dont go back to CB at all anymore. Since prob mid-Dec is when i stopped popping in there. Like Rockdog, i "met" a few cool peeps there in the iPhone section, but some frequent here as well

As crazy as it has gotten over at CB with trolling, bashing etc. even if i had a bb again idt i'd go back there to post anymore.
    I go back just for laughs... It's amazing how some uses think they are soooooo superior with their childish iToy comments lmaoooo
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-03-2012 07:27 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD