I go back just for laughs... It's amazing how some uses think they are soooooo superior with their childish iToy comments lmaoooo
    omg, i know right ?!?!? it is very ridiculous that people do behave that way--i know i've said it a million times, but--i just don't get how people could be such haters to a certain platform. i've always been a neutral person when it comes to something like that--hey, you use what works for you iphone works for me, droid works for john doe and bb works for plain jane. As long as your happy with the device you've chosen, thats all that matters
    01-03-2012 07:49 PM
    omg, i know right ?!?!? it is very ridiculous that people do behave that way--i know i've said it a million times, but--i just don't get how people could be such haters to a certain platform. i've always been a neutral person when it comes to something like that--hey, you use what works for you iphone works for me, droid works for john doe and bb works for plain jane. As long as your happy with the device you've chosen, thats all that matters

Most are just jealous haters lol
    01-06-2012 03:10 AM
    Most are just jealous haters lol
    Yea, I kinda agree with you about that with some....not all though.

I actually signed onto there last night because the forum button here was having malfunctions lol and it was still the same old crap......why would I even think, new year new outlook on posters for the site right ? Wrong silly me !!
    01-06-2012 07:30 AM
    Former Blackberry User here, so Crackberry was my Bible.
    01-11-2012 04:12 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD