Or Merry Christmas everyone !!!!
    BrindawithanI likes this.
    12-24-2011 04:21 AM
    Ha! You beat me!

Merry Christmas Cleveland and TiPb Nation! I hope Santa is good to everyone and you all have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Thank you all for the interesting reading in 2011 and looking forward to what 2012 brings!
    Cleveland likes this.
    12-24-2011 07:45 AM
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah(sp?), Happy Kwanza to those that celebrate !!

Looking forward to a healthy happy new year 2012 for all

Hope Santa is good to you guys/gals
    12-24-2011 09:29 AM
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah(sp?), Happy Kwanza to those that celebrate !!

Looking forward to a healthy happy new year 2012 for all

Hope Santa is good to you guys/gals
    Thank you for remembering there is more than one holiday. Very much appreciated. Have a great holiday!
    12-24-2011 10:02 AM
    Happy Holidays everyone!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-24-2011 10:03 AM
    Happy Holidays TiPb members
    12-24-2011 01:18 PM
    Thank you for remembering there is more than one holiday. Very much appreciated. Have a great holiday!
    Kwanza is a made up holiday, created by a black radical so black people can celebrate a black holiday. Hate to ruin it for you, but you can look it up.

Please don't include Kwanza in the same sentence as Christmas and the rest of the REAL religious holidays.

Oh, and Have yourself a merry little Christmas...
    kch50428 likes this.
    12-24-2011 02:01 PM
    Christmas is a made up holiday by a bunch of religious radicals that stole the day from the roman and Greek holiday for worshiping the sun that is also why you go to church on sun-day not the Jewish sabbath which is Saturday look it up
    12-24-2011 02:45 PM
    Merry Christmas to everyone on the forums and everyone @TiPb.

I just want to say thanks for all the great contests and excellent work you all do on iPhone live, iPad live, GGG, Zen and Tech and the various how to guides! Keep up the great work!

Now go out and celebrate and enjoy your families everyone, SANTA IS ALMOST HERE!!
    12-24-2011 02:52 PM
    Kwanza is a made up holiday, created by a black radical so black people can celebrate a black holiday. Hate to ruin it for you, but you can look it up.

Please don't include Kwanza in the same sentence as Christmas and the rest of the REAL religious holidays.

Oh, and Have yourself a merry little Christmas...
    Actually I am Jewish and celebrate Chanukah. You know the festival of lights. If you need to look it up feel free.
    Kristy_Lyn likes this.
    12-24-2011 02:56 PM
    See Attached...
    12-24-2011 03:01 PM
    Happy holidays everyone

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    12-24-2011 05:58 PM
    12-25-2011 09:46 AM
    Actually I am Jewish and celebrate Chanukah. You know the festival of lights. If you need to look it up feel free.
    I said Kwanzaa, dodo. Not anything else.
    12-25-2011 03:18 PM
    Happy Kwanza y'all
    12-25-2011 03:51 PM
    I said Kwanzaa, dodo. Not anything else.
    name calling not necessary- I was thanking someone for remembering there were other holidays- Not sure why that somehow offended you- Hope you had a nice holiday
    12-26-2011 08:20 AM
    name calling not necessary- I was thanking someone for remembering there were other holidays- Not sure why that somehow offended you- Hope you had a nice holiday
    If you could have interpreted my post correctly I would not have called you a dodo. But you jumped the gun and did a knee jerk post because you assumed I criticized Jews, which I did not. Just Kwanzaa.

Happy reading.
    12-26-2011 02:23 PM
    If you could have interpreted my post correctly I would not have called you a dodo. But you jumped the gun and did a knee jerk post because you assumed I criticized Jews, which I did not. Just Kwanzaa.

Happy reading.
    You quoted me thanking someone for remembering that there was more than one holiday- Being Jewish its nice when someone recognizes that there are people that do not celebrate Christmas and may celebrate something else. You then went into a tirade about Kwanzaa not being a holiday- Not once did I say you criticized Jews- Not sure why you are so offended by me thanking someone-
    12-26-2011 02:53 PM
    Guys and gals it doesn't matter what we believe in or what the name of the holiday we celebrate is called. In the end it all comes down to being with our family and friends.... And maybe kicking back with a wine cooler or 6.
    So whatever the name of the holiday that everyone here on TiPb celebrates, I hope it was a nice one for all of you. Have a happy and safe New Year as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 12-26-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    12-26-2011 06:58 PM
    Guys and gals it doesn't matter what we believe in or what the name of the holiday we celebrate is called. In the end it all comes down to being with our family and friends.... And maybe kicking back with a wine cooler or 6.
    So whatever the name of the holiday that everyone here on TiPb celebrates, I hope it was a nice one for all of you. Have a happy and safe New Year as well.
    Well said Rose!
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 12-26-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    12-26-2011 07:21 PM

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    thank you Irish Rose. Very well put indeed

There are so many cultures that celebrate different holidays, whether 'man made' or have been in existence, we need to respect everyone's cultures

Wishing everyone a healthy, safe happy new year in 2012

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    12-26-2011 08:37 PM
    Happy New Year everyone. It's 3 days away.
    12-29-2011 01:53 PM
    Happy New Year everyone. It's 3 days away.
    same to you derk and to everyone at TiPb - wishing you all a very happy, healthy new year in 2012
    12-29-2011 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD