Happy....

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Ha! You beat me!

Merry Christmas Cleveland and TiPb Nation! I hope Santa is good to everyone and you all have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Thank you all for the interesting reading in 2011 and looking forward to what 2012 brings! :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah(sp?), Happy Kwanza to those that celebrate !!

Looking forward to a healthy happy new year 2012 for all :)

Hope Santa is good to you guys/gals:D

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah(sp?), Happy Kwanza to those that celebrate !!

Looking forward to a healthy happy new year 2012 for all :)

Hope Santa is good to you guys/gals:D

Thank you for remembering there is more than one holiday. Very much appreciated. Have a great holiday!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for remembering there is more than one holiday. Very much appreciated. Have a great holiday!

Kwanza is a made up holiday, created by a black radical so black people can celebrate a black holiday. Hate to ruin it for you, but you can look it up.

Please don't include Kwanza in the same sentence as Christmas and the rest of the REAL religious holidays.

Oh, and Have yourself a merry little Christmas... :)

grimduk

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Christmas is a made up holiday by a bunch of religious radicals that stole the day from the roman and Greek holiday for worshiping the sun that is also why you go to church on sun-day not the Jewish sabbath which is Saturday look it up

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas to everyone on the forums and everyone @TiPb.

I just want to say thanks for all the great contests and excellent work you all do on iPhone live, iPad live, GGG, Zen and Tech and the various how to guides! Keep up the great work!

Now go out and celebrate and enjoy your families everyone, SANTA IS ALMOST HERE!! ;)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Kwanza is a made up holiday, created by a black radical so black people can celebrate a black holiday. Hate to ruin it for you, but you can look it up.

Please don't include Kwanza in the same sentence as Christmas and the rest of the REAL religious holidays.

Oh, and Have yourself a merry little Christmas... :)

Actually I am Jewish and celebrate Chanukah. You know the festival of lights. If you need to look it up feel free.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
name calling not necessary- I was thanking someone for remembering there were other holidays- Not sure why that somehow offended you- Hope you had a nice holiday

If you could have interpreted my post correctly I would not have called you a dodo. But you jumped the gun and did a knee jerk post because you assumed I criticized Jews, which I did not. Just Kwanzaa.

Happy reading.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If you could have interpreted my post correctly I would not have called you a dodo. But you jumped the gun and did a knee jerk post because you assumed I criticized Jews, which I did not. Just Kwanzaa.

Happy reading.

You quoted me thanking someone for remembering that there was more than one holiday- Being Jewish its nice when someone recognizes that there are people that do not celebrate Christmas and may celebrate something else. You then went into a tirade about Kwanzaa not being a holiday- Not once did I say you criticized Jews- Not sure why you are so offended by me thanking someone-

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Guys and gals it doesn't matter what we believe in or what the name of the holiday we celebrate is called. In the end it all comes down to being with our family and friends.... And maybe kicking back with a wine cooler or 6. :D
So whatever the name of the holiday that everyone here on TiPb celebrates, I hope it was a nice one for all of you. Have a happy and safe New Year as well. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Guys and gals it doesn't matter what we believe in or what the name of the holiday we celebrate is called. In the end it all comes down to being with our family and friends.... And maybe kicking back with a wine cooler or 6. :D
So whatever the name of the holiday that everyone here on TiPb celebrates, I hope it was a nice one for all of you. Have a happy and safe New Year as well. :)

Well said Rose!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2