Off Topic - A friend of mine is in dire straits -- donations are much appreciated!!!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Jay's Tire Pro's -- Jay's Tire Pros Bountiful, UT (801) 397-2707

It's a local tire shop in Bountiful, Utah. Jay himself is personally doubling every.single.dollar we get donated, but only until Friday. After Friday, he will no longer be doubling the donations that come in.

Very respectable joint, I've had my car serviced there a handful of times.

I'm down in Ogden.
I work everyday for the rest of the week unfortunately. I'll try to make it down. If not, I'll just donate on here.

iRoo

Sep 21, 2010
www.twitter.com
Local FTW!!!

Wow, a local to Utah on the TiPb forums?! That's great! I appreciate your efforts :) If you're unable to make it down to Bountiful, the easiest way would probably be via Paypal (most people are wary of bank wire transfers, which I can completely understand)...

In any case, even if you're ultimately unable to donate, it's really the thought that counts... You are very much appreciated :) :)

Keep her in your prayers. And hey -- I'm going to try and make it into Jay's on Friday around noon-ish, so maybe we could even meet up? That'd be great!

Let me know.

Thank you :D

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow, a local to Utah on the TiPb forums?! That's great! I appreciate your efforts :) If you're unable to make it down to Bountiful, the easiest way would probably be via Paypal (most people are wary of bank wire transfers, which I can completely understand)...

In any case, even if you're ultimately unable to donate, it's really the thought that counts... You are very much appreciated :) :)

Keep her in your prayers. And hey -- I'm going to try and make it into Jay's on Friday around noon-ish, so maybe we could even meet up? That'd be great!

Let me know.

Thank you :D

Yep, not everyday you find a local. :D
Doesn't look i was able to make it though. :(
I'll send a little cash via paypal, ill try to send some more when i get a little more. Being poor is the holiday spirit haha.
Wish you and her the best of luck.

Last edited:

iRoo

Sep 21, 2010
www.twitter.com
Bump..

Lets give her an extra little Christmas/Holiday gift this year, something she may not have been expecting.. What do you say guys (and gals)??

Donated! (again)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox