Amazon sent two?

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I ordered a pretty high priced item on Amazon during a black friday sale and got the item today. The UPS man brought me two packages with the exact same tracking info/numbers and same exact receipt inside the box. I thought maybe it was some of the other things I ordered when I grabbed it. Basically they sent me two of the same item which is a pretty high dollar item. I've only been charged once, I keep checking to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

Has this happened to anyone else before? :eek:

Last edited:

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Lucky you.
Can't say I've heard of that before.
I have ordered from Amazon before and didn't get charged.

Can i ask what it was?

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm just confused because I've triple checked everything and I only bought one. I'm going to contact them this week though. I googled this and apparently it happens more than you'd think.

It was a PS3.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm just confused because I've triple checked everything and I only bought one. I'm going to contact them this week though. I googled this and apparently it happens more than you'd think.

It was a PS3.

You can send that my way haha :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

It was a PS3.

Wow, that's crazy indeed !! That's never happened to me tho, and regardless of the item price, I would contact them also to make them aware that they "over shipped" and arrange to get the extra item back to them:)

:eek:i guess just the type of person I am, I wouldn't want the karma hangin over me !!

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It's pretty common with Amazon. Used to happen all the time to my mother-in-law with DVD's. They were constantly sending her two copies of the same DVD. Was great for us because we always got the extra copies. I've never heard of that happening though with something so expensive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl