why is no one buying?

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
The EVO is only worth about $65 on Gazelle and other companies that buy back phones...Sprint will buy it back for $86...why waste time with it on EBay it's old and dated now

You can get quite a bit more through eBay than you can from Gazelle or comparable sites. Gazelle quoted my Blackberry Bold 9700's at $67. I was able to sell all three of them at $150+ through eBay. I'd only go the Gazelle route if you need cash fast.

Reactions: ariellemerperle
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
they still sell my guitar pack which I am selling what it came with the amp, electric guitar, electronic tuner, spare strings, case, and strap and they sell all that in California for $300 plus the evo in California they still have people buying them all the time for $150 w/2 year contract and I lowered the prices on both to $50 and nothing

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd say it's really down to not having any feedback as a seller on eBay because I just sold my Evo 4G about two weeks ago there as well.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
A few people on this site sure are rude. This is a place for getting help, helping others, and discussions surrounding iOS and the devices it runs on. Not a place for personal attacks. Come on guys..

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I know seriously just because they don't like being proven wrong or I have debated their points doesn't give any right be rude.....I will never buy from eBay it's too expensive

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I know seriously just because they don't like being proven wrong or I have debated their points doesn't give any right be rude.....I will never buy from eBay it's too expensive

Proven wrong? lol...maybe you're referring to another thread, because NOTHING in this thread that you have said has proven anything outside of the fact that you literally have zero idea how to use eBay, and you also have a bizarre way of figuring value on things you're trying to sell, lol.

Anyways, if eBay is too expensive...i don't know what to tell you. Maybe you could tape your EVO to your strat and sell it as the special edition android package or something, and charge $100 for shipping.

Good luck!

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I could a brand new iPhone 4S that actually works from my Sprint store.....I don't trust eBay for getting cell phones my friends have tried buying iPhone 4S that had 100% feedback and claimed to have clean ESN and to be new and they were dropped or weren't able to be activated and when they tried getting a refund the sellers would refuse it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
393944027.jpg

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Instead of trying to sell all your stuff to buy something you can't really afford how about saving up your money and waiting a few months. If I had the money I'd probably get a 4s but I don't and my 4 works just fine. This is not the last iPhone that will be released, there will always be something new and shiny and cool to come along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Instead of trying to sell all your stuff to buy something you can't really afford how about saving up your money and waiting a few months. If I had the money I'd probably get a 4s but I don't and my 4 works just fine. This is not the last iPhone that will be released, there will always be something new and shiny and cool to come along.

Turns out the op has been banned. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
My apologies, I didn't look at that. Then I guess it's ok to not hold back now but I never saw the op contribute anything positive.

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
There can be too many reasons for this. may be its because of the profile that you have made, try to make a real profile with your real name, real address and give them a contact address of yours! And in your deal you can enter an option of calling back. I hope in this way people will get you some requests for call back. I hope that will work for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods