I could a brand new iPhone 4S that actually works from my Sprint store.....I don't trust eBay for getting cell phones my friends have tried buying iPhone 4S that had 100% feedback and claimed to have clean ESN and to be new and they were dropped or weren't able to be activated and when they tried getting a refund the sellers would refuse it
    11-19-2011 07:05 PM
    11-19-2011 07:58 PM
    lol my brother always says that lol
    11-19-2011 08:10 PM
    Instead of trying to sell all your stuff to buy something you can't really afford how about saving up your money and waiting a few months. If I had the money I'd probably get a 4s but I don't and my 4 works just fine. This is not the last iPhone that will be released, there will always be something new and shiny and cool to come along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-20-2011 08:16 PM
    Instead of trying to sell all your stuff to buy something you can't really afford how about saving up your money and waiting a few months. If I had the money I'd probably get a 4s but I don't and my 4 works just fine. This is not the last iPhone that will be released, there will always be something new and shiny and cool to come along.

Turns out the op has been banned. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-20-2011 08:26 PM
    My apologies, I didn't look at that. Then I guess it's ok to not hold back now but I never saw the op contribute anything positive.

11-20-2011 08:58 PM
    I know seriously just because they don't like being proven wrong or I have debated their points doesn't give any right be rude.....
    I used to have a girlfriend that said stuff like this. Obviously, she was HOT
    11-21-2011 12:01 AM
    Turns out the op has been banned. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Not only has she been banned, but nobody bought her crap either LOL..
    11-21-2011 06:53 PM
    There can be too many reasons for this. may be its because of the profile that you have made, try to make a real profile with your real name, real address and give them a contact address of yours! And in your deal you can enter an option of calling back. I hope in this way people will get you some requests for call back. I hope that will work for you.
    11-22-2011 01:09 AM
    i used to have a girlfriend that said stuff like this. Obviously, she was hot
    lmao!!!!
    11-22-2011 12:08 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD