why is no one buying?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just would really like to get rid of my EVO it sucks and i have zero feedback cuz those are the first 2 items I have ever sold on eBay and Craigslist sucks I put my ad up 10 days ago and no one has responded..... I just wanted my iPhone 4S already :eek:

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
well, it's only 2 months old that's why I am asking so much and the iPhone 4S is more geared for me I tried it out in the Sprint store today and it's really fast and I downloaded the speedtest app and it got 3.1 mbps down and 1.5 mbps up....antagonist the iPhone is better for me cus I liked downloading apps

Jason Black

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
well, it's only 2 months old that's why I am asking so much and the iPhone 4S is more geared for me I tried it out in the Sprint store today and it's really fast and I downloaded the speedtest app and it got 3.1 mbps down and 1.5 mbps up....antagonist the iPhone is better for me cus I liked downloading apps

Good luck getting that 3.1 at home.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I hate Bama. Actually, I hate everyone in the SEC apart from Arkansas, but Bama and LSU are at the top of my list right next to those cheating a holes the Florida Gators.

All the big schools "cheat." But the SEC is the bread and butter of college football. A one-loss SEC team
deserves to be in the BCS title game over an undefeated Oklahoma State.

Back to topic.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
well, it's only 2 months old that's why I am asking so much

How long you've had it and how much you paid for it have ZERO to do with the perceived value to a potential buyer. The relavent questions are:

How much are you asking; Does it work; and What condition is it in. Period. Supply and demand, baby, supply and demand.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I've bought and sold on eBay for years. You can't be hopeful. You have to be realistic. No one will want to pay $400 for that phone. People also don't want to be scammed for shipping..no way does it cost $20 to ship, even with original packaging.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I've bought and sold on eBay for years. You can't be hopeful. You have to be realistic. No one will want to pay $400 for that phone. People also don't want to be scammed for shipping..no way does it cost $20 to ship, even with original packaging.

I completely agree with this.. when someone can buy one for 150 bucks elsewhere why would they ever pay you more then that :)

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
That's where supply and demand comes in. I usually list something for $1 but put a reserve on it so I don't end up selling it and taking a bath. That being said..I would not suggest a reserve of $400. You have to look up other used phones of the same type and see what they're selling for. Also, i woudnt be surprised if the listing was dead until an hour or two before it ends, and then you get bids. And then if it still doesn't sell, it could be the 0% feedback. I don't buy from anyone with 0 feedback.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to sell these on eBay for 2 days and no one has bidded but they have looked: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and here eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices I have been trying to sell them to get my iPhone 4S for Sprint and even tried Craigslist and no one what is going on? I news a brave soul to buy one or both of them and then you can resell them lol

My suggestion would be to take your guitar onto a street corner, put down a pickle jar and start playing your guitar for quarters... Once you have enough for a new phone, come back and join us...

Reactions: gmz73 and Cleveland

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
That's way too much for a Squire Strat, bro. Cut your price in half, throw up a picture and you might sell it. I see them all the time at garage sales for ~$20-40. When you list that it "has a couple dents", people want to see how bad the dents are. Also, you don't have the color listed.

The EVO is overpriced as well. No one wants to see a stock photo. They'd google it if they did.

Personally, I wont even consider buying a used item from eBay or Craigslist, no matter how good the deal, unless there's a picture of the actual product. I imagine most people feel the same.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
That's way too much for a Squire Strat, bro. Cut your price in half, throw up a picture and you might sell it. I see them all the time at garage sales for ~$20-40. When you list that it "has a couple dents", people want to see how bad the dents are. Also, you don't have the color listed.

The EVO is overpriced as well. No one wants to see a stock photo. They'd google it if they did.

Personally, I wont even consider buying a used item from eBay or Craigslist, no matter how good the deal, unless there's a picture of the actual product. I imagine most people feel the same.

im the same way I dont purchase a thing without seeing it.. and also I wont purchase from someone with zero feedback especially a phone that could potentially be blacklisted

evoKY

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
The EVO is only worth about $65 on Gazelle and other companies that buy back phones...Sprint will buy it back for $86...why waste time with it on EBay it's old and dated now

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR