Hey all check out my friends party pics. Scroll down, there is a good Steve Jobs and Iphone 4 costume in there.. It turned out well I think.

Go to ww 'dot' jeff myers 'dot' blogspot 'dot' com to see it.. scroll down
    11-16-2011 03:34 PM
    If you really wanted us to see it, you could just give the url for the pictures rather than trying to lead us to your blog to get hits.
    11-17-2011 06:03 PM
    If you really wanted us to see it, you could just give the url for the pictures rather than trying to lead us to your blog to get hits.
    Yeah, there are no pictures there. It's just this guys blog looking to get hits on his page. Dont waste your time.
    11-17-2011 06:09 PM
    Well Phil, you might notice I don't have enough posts to add URL links to my posts. And imagine trying to follow a spelled out URL as I spelled out the site I did. Don't look if you don't want I don't care. Just found the costumes were interesting and thought you might too. All you have to do us click on the "see more of this post" link under the first post Ebrown, are you that much of a novice you can't figure that out?

Douches
    11-17-2011 09:04 PM
    Well Phil, you might notice I don't have enough posts to add URL links to my posts. And imagine trying to follow a spelled out URL as I spelled out the site I did. Don't look if you don't want I don't care. Just found the costumes were interesting and thought you might too. All you have to do us click on the "see more of this post" link under the first post Ebrown, are you that much of a novice you can't figure that out?

Douches
    You didn't say that, and personal attacks won't get you anywhere here. Either way I went back to your page, an here are the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-17-2011 09:14 PM
    Well since I felt the first two replies were personal attacks, right back at ya. Why would I want hits. There are no ads. Anyway. Thanks for posting
    11-17-2011 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD