Is it just me or are there more trolls lately?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Since the announcement of the 4S on Sprint as well now, we are picking up more trolls and noobs who think they know it ******** all ? Lol lord I hope this doesn't turn into the crackberry forum

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
This forum can be pretty helpful with information now and again and I'm not on it regularly enough to know if you get a rush of know it alls but I just read some post from some girl who thinks she can sleep with a Sprint employee to score a phone and that is..bizarre and icky. Is that the norm or is that what you're talking about?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I see there are a lot more people who have no sense and have zero clue on how to search and ask silly elementary school questions that are already answered.

I would agree with this. But in regards to trolls, here is one that I can think of off the top of my head. And that persons doesn't even have an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I find there is less negativity on these boards. Especially since there isn't really a 'General Discussion' forum where anyone can just post pointless threads to provoke negativity, I find that members here are usually civil, which is refreshing.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just call them out. What are you afraid of?

Why call a person out? Just report the person or post that was made a move on. If a person is here just to troll they feed on people's responses to them, so there is no point in giving them that satisfaction.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I find there is less negativity on these boards. Especially since there isn't really a 'General Discussion' forum where anyone can just post pointless threads to provoke negativity, I find that members here are usually civil, which is refreshing.

I agree with you on this. TiPib is the best Apple forum around thanks to the Admins, Mods, and the regular members here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh