App Giveaway: GarageBand for iPhone and iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Tool are my all time favorite band. Picked up the guitar because of them. Learned how to play most of their catalog. Would be awesome to record my covers.

Shogun182

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Music inspiration

I play guitar and the band that got me interested is Metallica and more importantly Kirk Hammett. His guitar playing is second to none. There have been many other musical influences in my life but to still have the same one today as I did when I picked up the guitar at 14 says alot about that band!!

jhigs

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
My dad! Bought me my first guitar before I was 5, and I followed into his footsteps playing bass for local bands about 7 years ago. I can't wait to get the adapter to connect my instruments to my iPhone and use GarageBand!

Orangejulius

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Spoken Word

Believe it or not, I'd be using this for spoken-word/performance poetry. muMs was a major influence on my style, with his incorporation of vocal sound effects and expressive miming (obviously the miming won't do much for me in GarageBand). Christine Hume's combo chapbook/CD Lullaby has given me some great ideas involving multitrack vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner