Giveaway: Apogee Jam for iPhone and iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
My son and I are taking guitar lessons together. We only have a simple electric guitar and a light up speaker that was my daughters 'rock and roll' microphone. I would love to have this so he and I can really rock out during practice.

hselburn1

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Apogee Jam Giveaway! I'd use it to...

I'd use it to rock out with Ampkit+ and Amplitube 2! :) If a live situation pops up, I might use it onstage too! :)

Last edited:

chokiyumi

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
i play guitar and use garage band on my macbook pro...but just to think that it is now available for iPhone/iPad drives me nuts! (in a positive way) ^ ^ so i'm really looking forward to see the possibility of recording while away from home~:D

sparow311

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm Lost... Just LOST not being able to record....

I used to have a rig where I could record with Pro Tools and it one day died on me. In my quest to find a new way to interact in the world and process some new tunes, I stumbled upon the IPad 2 and could not resist it's beautiful glare from across the Apple Store. Once I figured out you could record with Garageband I though it would be the perfect way for me to get back on my feet. So I purchased the IPad and after the amount of money that could amount to feed many starving children all over the world, the bank was broke. So I decided I needed to pay the light bill and could not purchase the Apogee Jam for myself. I have been patiently waiting on a moment I could get the change together to run to the store and pick one up. I want to throw down my tracks and get back to the root of all my happiness which is the reason most of these devices were created.... MUSIC and the advancement of creativity and knowledge. And maybe I'll be able to create something so beautiful that I could feed those starving kids I was talking about earlier.... :)

TalkingDeer

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm an aspiring musician with a growing presence on youtube, but I'm also a college student so I can't really afford a recording interface yet. This would be so awesome

mrintegra

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It will be a Christmas gift for a hard working coworker that deserves to be paid a whole lot more than what he is making now since he cannot find a job as a Sound Engineer.

Ipilot4s

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately with a baby just arrived I have very little time to play my guitar and the only time I do get is when he is asleep... If I play my guitar through my amp he will wake up, if I plug head phones into the amp the sound is awful. I hate poor sound quality.

Please send me this great device that will allow me to play my guitar at whatever hour o'clock without fear of waking up the baby! It'd also be great to record my own little tunes :).

MrDougRobinson

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
iPad rig

I've used my MacBook as a rig for solo gigs and open mics for years. However, it's on its final legs now and I can no longer rely on it to use GarageBand realtime to output the audio. The apogee jam would allow me to do exactly that with my iPad 2. The combination would give me my perfect solo rig again. And that's not even considering how this would enable me to record anytime and anywhere.

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i make music usually with ableton on my laptop, and sense I am a total gadget freak, I would be interested in doing things with my iphone. I also dj occasionally, although these days its mostly for friends who remember me doing house parties in high school. Lastly the type of music I do could be refered to as Ramen Noodle Loops that you mentioned, pretty cool. :cool:

Cyberjohn11

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Apple has just released GarageBand for iPhone and TiPb has just created an iPhone and iPad Music Makers Forum, and in honor of both events -- we're giving away an Apogee Jam! It's a pocket-sized, plug-and-play music interface that lets you connect your guitar right into your iPhone or iPad (or Mac).

Want one for your very own? All you have to do is leave a reply below telling us what kind of music, DJ'ing, or jamming you do with your iPhone or iPad. (And I want details! Rocking out with your guitar, getting the wedding crowds out on the dance floor, making crazy Ramen noodle loops, what?)

We'll pick one of you, and you'll get the Jam! Contest starts now and we'll announce the winner next Saturday, November 12!

Ready, set... Enter now!
My special needs son uses an iPad to record by using the built in mic. This would greatly enhance his ability to record his bass guitar and write songs.

cr1s1s

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Apple has just released GarageBand for iPhone and TiPb has just created an iPhone and iPad Music Makers Forum, and in honor of both events -- we're giving away an Apogee Jam! It's a pocket-sized, plug-and-play music interface that lets you connect your guitar right into your iPhone or iPad (or Mac).

Want one for your very own? All you have to do is leave a reply below telling us what kind of music, DJ'ing, or jamming you do with your iPhone or iPad. (And I want details! Rocking out with your guitar, getting the wedding crowds out on the dance floor, making crazy Ramen noodle loops, what?)

We'll pick one of you, and you'll get the Jam! Contest starts now and we'll announce the winner next Saturday, November 12!

Ready, set... Enter now!
I want this so bad

StueybUK

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I am a technician at a performing arts college, we are constantly experimenting with new technology and have used ipads for many things from presenting in class to controlling our 14' video wall remotely during gigs. I would love to get hold of the apogee to try out myself and work this in to our lesson plans.

bjirvin

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
This would be the perfect gift for my son! He is a high school senior with a plan to get a degree in music business. He has written and recorded many of his own songs and this would be so cool!

yeagermeister

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm using GB mostly to record or work out ideas when I'm not home, or to record short sections of songs I'm working on. Very interested in all of the amp options, and the Apogee Jam would help with that!

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
new stage rig...

Man, with one of these and maybe some sort of teleprompting or set list software I could cut the amoung of gear I haul to a gig in half. One stand taking the place of stomp boxes, music stand, set sheet...

in for one

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Get back to playin'

A number of years ago (after an illness that put me out of playing live gigs for quite a while), I sold most of my gear, intending to go fully digital (and more portable). I've been itching to get my gear back in order (I only kept my guitars) and start playing again. I'm hoping to do this between a combination of my iPad, MBP, and software. This would help get me started again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro