Magazine recommendations?

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey, everyone. I was wondering if you had some recommendations for good iPhone/Mac magazines. I just picked up Mac/Life's App Handbook and found it to be pretty informative and useful. I would love to read some more magazines. Thanks in advance!

curve247

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
i am reading car and driver mag and ESPN The Magazine. ESPN does not work with newstand yet. I like both. But I am a car and sports person so that helps.

stevescala

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Kandy Magazine NEW in LIFESTYLE Category

Kandy Magazine is new and in the Men's Lifestyle Magazine category

Kandy is like Maxim and FHM but has much more more dynamic content like embedded videos, movie trailers and interactive ads and social network links to other content built into the app.

App is free and Mags are only $1.99 per month for 2 issues so a good price point for fun content

Kandy Magazine for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Kandy Magazine is new and in the Men's Lifestyle Magazine category

Kandy is like Maxim and FHM but has much more more dynamic content like embedded videos, movie trailers and interactive ads and social network links to other content built into the app.

App is free and Mags are only $1.99 per month for 2 issues so a good price point for fun content

Kandy Magazine for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Gonna have to check that out!

Qlalaphone

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I strongly recommend "Oprah", it has ipad version, but i'm not sure is there mac version available. It has unique contents, and the interactions are really attractive.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner