No early upgrade for me...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not due for an upgrade until December 7th, but thought I'd stop my my local ATT store and check if they could do an "early" upgrade...sure they can... but instead of the $600 price, they'd drop it down to $450 for a new 16GB 4S...

Hmmm, these next few months are gonna be hell waiting to upgrade!

I'l just have to live vicariously through all you on the forums!

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I can upgrade on February 25th. I did an early upgrade to get my iPhone 4 a little over a year ago.

Can't decide if I want to use my upgrade on the 25th for the 4S or wait for the as-of-yet mythical 5.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I can upgrade on February 25th. I did an early upgrade to get my iPhone 4 a little over a year ago.

Can't decide if I want to use my upgrade on the 25th for the 4S or wait for the as-of-yet mythical 5.

By the time February gets here the next iPhone should be around the corner.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah the 5 is probably back to the original release schedule or perhaps it's on the new one. Either way I'm waiting. I'm up in April I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd have zero problem in the world waiting a month to save $250...

No doubt. I'm hoping that maybe once I'm within a 1-month window of my upgrade, then they'll early upgrade me w/o the early upgrade fees.. otherwise I have no choice but to wait.

It makes it even harder that every time I'm near an ATT store, I stop in and play with the phone... I gotta stop doing that! :eek:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I called ATT and spoke with an account rep. Turns out I will be able to upgrade come Nov 7th..one month before my contract expires! Yeah!!! Don't have to wait until December after all! I'm stoked!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I called ATT and spoke with an account rep. Turns out I will be able to upgrade come Nov 7th..one month before my contract expires! Yeah!!! Don't have to wait until December after all! I'm stoked!

Without paying full freight? Cause anyone can upgrade early, it's just that it will cost more.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I will upgrade as soon as they let Verizon employees to order. Hopefully won't be that long. When they finally got the 4 I had to wait about a month.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Without paying full freight? Cause anyone can upgrade early, it's just that it will cost more.

Yes! The ATT rep said that APPL is pretty adamant about early upgrades/full retail price for those wanting to upgrade outside of a month to go in your contract.. if you are w/i a month of your contract expiration, you should be able to upgrade w/o having to pay full retail...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73