Coming from Android

icemanjeff

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just made the switch from an Inspire. Really liked the phone but hated always having to update, patch, wipe, flash, etc to keep it working right.

Looking forward to having a phone that just works. Only thing I am having an issue with so far is getting used to a smaller keyboard.

Any recommendations for any "Must Have" apps?

Next thing to change over is going to an Apple desktop.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I just switched from an Evo, you've made the right choice.

You may want to check out some camera apps. The iPhone doesn't have the self-timer and filters that are built into the HTC and Gingerbread cameras.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I was the same way with the thunderbolt. It is nice to have a phone that works and gets good battery life without having to do 100 different tweaks.

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Have the Samsung Fascinate and got fed up with all the flashing and trying to stay updated with the latest stuff... Its going to feel good to have a phone that just works. iPhone should be here by Friday.

Prospectus

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Must have apps for me: Google Voice, Twitter, MLB at bat (when the season starts) Waze for turn-by-turn GPS. Also love "Chess with Friends".

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. I came from an HTC Evo. Love the battery life on my iPhone compared to the three android devices I had. Aside from the Evo 3D, my phone did not last through the day for me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods